Date(s) - Feb Sat 16 2019
11:00 am - 7:30 pm
Counter Culture Labs
Come join us for a full day of Valentine’s workshops with the mad scientists at Counter Culture Labs. Bring your sweetie, or just come have some good nerdy fun all by yourself – we ain’t judgin!
Individual workshops are around $20 each. Please sign up on Meetup through the links below:
* 11am-12pm: Cheese Making (and Eating!) – Valentine’s Workshop
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/258802208/
Learn how to make a lovely crumbly farm cheese, then scarf it all up on french bread for brunch.
* 12pm-2:30pm: Fight Club Soap and other DIY Cosmetic Recipes
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/258802473/
Learn how to make soap from scratch, and mix in some nice fragrances for your boo.
* 2:30pm-4pm: Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream & Other Fun
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/258811402/
Smash some roses, shrivel party balloons, then pig out on instant ice cream.
* 4pm-5:30pm: Love is a Bitter Pill, But We can Make it Sweeter…with Miracleberries.
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/258802649/
Hack your taste buds with a little berry that makes sour foods taste sweet! It’ll totally transform anything you eat…
* 5:30pm-7:30pm: Mad Science Mocktails & Cocktails
RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/258803612/
Fluorescence, spherification, dry ice – these cocktails have it all! Kick back for this last workshop of the day with some seriously nerdy drinks.