Event:2017/09/10 Communications

From Omni Commons
Revision as of 20:39, 24 September 2017 by Jfpark (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Communications Working Group 10 Sept 2017 = newsletter? = * paper newsletter w/ possible simultaneous email & print newletter *** Grant will research * paper newsletter...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Omni Communications Working Group 10 Sept 2017

newsletter?

signs

  • having design unity on our building posters
    • Grant - get ideas for how to
    • having our logo on stuff reminds folks that its our stuff

welcome email to sign ups

  • Julian forward welcome email draft to grant & jenny

bizness cards

  • hasn't been a priority yet, tho still on the agenda for Julian to finish

brochure

  • check w/ jenny on brochure printing?
    • Grant will email ask about a quote?
      • for 1000 & 500
    • dfd
    • phaser? - permanent large format printing station;
    • 11 x 14
  • update to the brochure – the working group meetings' times removed

having a communications budget?

  • Julian will ask Jenny budget; & how many copies?

our wordpress can post to facebook

  • when commons folks - check in w/
    • introductory blast for the initial email
    • when people -
  • matt stewart is working on the new booking site

action items

  • write to laura re: bookfair table for omni (julian)
  • get quotes for printing brochure (grant)
  • julian also blast the discuss list to get folks to join us to table
  • button making
  • get xerox phaser set up downstairs (jenny)
  • julian will set up a comms meeting email reminder 5 days ahead of comms meetings

next meeting

  • 5pm on sunday, September 24th