Difference between revisions of "Event:2019/07/08 Commons"

From Omni Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Omni Commons Commons Working Group Meeting - Monday 8 July 2019 = Pending Event Requests = * Club Chai - Lukas (joining Commons WG)/SPAZ - Jenny will check in but would like...")
 
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 18:34, 8 July 2019

Omni Commons Commons Working Group Meeting - Monday 8 July 2019

Pending Event Requests

  • Club Chai - Lukas (joining Commons WG)/SPAZ - Jenny will check in but would like to not always be PP
  • Community Talent Showcase - Roberto will give them 3 more days - heard nada,
  • Private Meeting - July 23rd - Joe - signed contract, pass the hat, publishing
  • Video Shoot for Dressing for Surgery - Robb is in communication
  • TBD - LGBTQ DJ show - seem confused about basement capacity - Aug 9th - Joe will write them
  • Doug's Going Away Celebration - Aug 23 - Friday night, not particularly aligned, ballroom + alcohol - Jenny will email them about rates
  • Capoeira as Healing Modality - Sep 1, morning - Roberto will reply
  • Down Syndrome Connection - Joe showing them the room tomorrow. Offering $10-15/hr for Disco. Recurring til December
  • CNI-CIG - Sep 22 - Lynn/Roberto - Chiapas event - may be changing the time & date, coordinating with the larger network of support committees
  • Capoeira Mandinga - Roberto/Jenny - Roberto reached out, no reply yet but he just got back in town
  • Wedding Dress' 65th Birthday Party - Joe - wants to have max capacity, with alcohol, private
  • Body Profession Workshop - Roberto - getting in touch this week
  • Elena Ratto - Peralta PTA - Joe - asking for $850, they'll get back to us
  • 24th Anarchist Bookfair - Joe (with help) - Jen working with a woman named Megan. Sent a large insurance doc file with just the liability - wrote to Laura who said they've always had the insurance
  • Reel Stories Boot Camp - very far out, not certain about the dates. Lynn's taken her name off -
  • Guardjieff Improv Group - mostly a matter of invoicing - Jenny will add to monthly Finance checkin tasks
  • PPC event - Rachel - Lynn published

Action Items

  • Start an email thread with Booking System options - Jenny
  • Visit to the assessor sometime this month to get more info about sponsoring not-provably-nonprofit events - Jenny/Laura