Recent changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.

Recent changes options
Legend:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide registered users | Hide anonymous users | Hide my edits | Show bots | Show minor edits
Show new changes starting from 14:39, 14 December 2017
   

14 December 2017

N    09:08  Event:2017/12/13 Basement Kitchen Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,802). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Wednesday, Dec 13, 2017 @ 6pm = attendees = * marcus, joe, jenny, phil, robb, grant, sierk, ken = timeline = * should we split the...")
     09:04  Kitchen‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+2,104). . [Tunabananas‎ (4×)]
      09:04 (cur | prev) . . (+244). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
      09:00 (cur | prev) . . (+383). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
      08:55 (cur | prev) . . (-2). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
      08:55 (cur | prev) . . (+1,479). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
N    08:16  Press‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+8,225). . [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
      08:16 (cur | prev) . . (+247). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
N     08:11 (cur | prev) . . (+7,978). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (started copying press list - need to finish adding links)
     07:47  WishList‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,191). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (added kitchen wishlist needs)

12 December 2017

     17:59  Welcoming Committee‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
     17:44  Communications Working Group‎ (diff | hist) . . (+20). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
     17:43  Building Construction and Maintenance Working Group‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
     17:42  Finances Working Group‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
     17:37  Kitchen‎ (diff | hist) . . (+211). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
     17:33 (Deletion log) . . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) deleted page Event:2017/10/25 Basement Kitchen Meeting(content was: "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Thursday, Oct 26, 2017 @ 6pm = attendees = * Gerald * Phil * Sierk * Ken * rob...", and the only contributor was "Tunabananas" (talk))
N    17:31  Category:Kitchen‎ (diff | hist) . . (+58). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Meeting minutes regarding the basement commercial kitchen.")
N    17:31  Event:2017/10/26 Basement Kitchen Meeting‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+4,771). . [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
      17:31 (cur | prev) . . (+22). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
N     17:31 (cur | prev) . . (+4,749). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Thursday, Oct 26, 2017 @ 6pm = attendees = * Gerald * Phil * Sierk * Ken * robb * Anka * Jenny = last mtg's remaining action items...")
N    17:29  Event:2017/11/13 Basement Kitchen Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,034). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Monday, Nov 13, 2017 @ 7pm = attendees = * jenny, robb, marcus, gerald, joe, phil = timeline = * We don't have the time to launch...")
N    17:28  Event:2017/11/24 Basement Kitchen Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,693). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Friday, Nov 24, 2017 @ 5pm = attendees = * jenny, anka, ken, sierk, = agenda = * Food! (45 mins) * Timeline (10 mins) * Pledges (...")
N    17:25  Event:2017/12/06 Basement Kitchen Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,680). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Kitchen Fundraising Meeting - Wednesday, Dec 6, 2017 @ 6:30pm = attendees = * marcus, robb, phil, jenny, liz = discussion items = == timeline == * now - dec 15...")

11 December 2017

N    21:43  Event:2017/12/11 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,261). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 11 December 2017 =Attendees= * Brian, Laura, Mary Ann, Jenny = Updates = * Brian: talked to assessor and they haven't even looked at our applli...")
N    21:07  Event:2017/02/20 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,014). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 20 Feb 2017 = Attendees = * Julio, Brian, Laura, Jenny, Patrik, Marcus, DK = Updates = * Jenny moved funds between OOC and OC to account for paym...")
N    21:07  Event:2017/02/27 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,991). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 27 Feb 2017 =Attendees= * Jenny, Laura, Brian, Mary Ann, remote-DK = Updates = * Jesse was paid for Dec 2014 - July 2016 hours from OOC; OC still...")
N    21:06  Event:2017/03/06 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+9,823). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 06 Mar 2017 = Attendees = Marcus, Jenny, Laura, remote-David = Agenda = == Quick discussion on ABDC finance situation for space adjustment== *...")
N    21:05  Event:2017/03/13 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,229). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 13 Mar 2017 - Remote Updates = Attendees = * remote-jenny, remote-laura = Updates = * Jenny: Business License exemption requests & reimbursement...")
N    21:04  Event:2017/03/20 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+6,155). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 20 Mar 2017 = attendees = * remote-marcus, jenny, laura, mary ann, julio, Brian via phone = updates = * daniel, marc & jenny fixed the printer! t...")
N    21:04  Event:2017/03/27 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,334). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 27 Mar 2017 = attendees = * Brian, Jenny, Laura = updates = * jenny bill pb for replacing printer tray - think it's this one? need to double che...")
N    21:03  Event:2017/04/03 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,757). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 03 April 2017 = attendees = * laura, brian, jenny = updates = * Brian will look at how fast he can come up with an in-kind donation form - sent...")
N    21:03  Event:2017/04/10 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,984). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 10 April 2017 No meeting. = Remote Updates = == OOC Taxes == * jenny sent OOC taxes on Saturday. only concern is re: the note she included about...")
N    21:02  Event:2017/04/14 Finance & Fundraising‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+3,161). . [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
      21:02 (cur | prev) . . (+651). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
N     21:02 (cur | prev) . . (+2,510). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 14 April 2017 == Overdue Invoices == ALL LEGIT UNPAID AND OVERDUE: $7,799.50 * Timeless, Infinite Light ** Invoice #1021: https://connect.intuit....")
N    21:01  Event:2017/05/01 Finance & Fundraising‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+8,930). . [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
      21:01 (cur | prev) . . (+7,898). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs)
N     21:00 (cur | prev) . . (+1,032). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 01 May 2017 = attendees = Brian, Jenny, Julio, Laura = agenda = == Finishing Taxes and Financial Statements == * Jenny almost done with 2016 finan...")
N    21:00  Event:2017/05/22 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,314). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 22 May 2017 = attendees = Laura, Jenny = Updates = * Laura and Brian meeting wednesday to fill out County tax Assessor form * We were refunded$270...")
N    20:59  Event:2017/05/30 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,323). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 30 May 2017 Attendees: Laura, Jenny, Brian = Updates = * Brian hasn't finished County tax form yet. He knows where to find info he needs. * Lost c...")
N    20:58  Event:2017/07/10 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,356). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 10 July 2017 Attendees: * Laura, Marcus, Jenny, Brian = Updates = * OOC 2014 taxes declared exempt, no fines or fees by IRS * Sudo Mesh may be int...")
N    20:58  Event:2017/07/17 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+788). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 17 July 2017 Attendees: Laura, Brian, remote-Jenny =Updates= * Brian left a message at COunty Assessors office. Will call again. * Laura researche...")
N    20:58  Event:2017/07/24 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,009). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 24 July 2017 = Updates = * We are in a lull as a WG. Could stand to outreach for one or two fastidious Finance WG volunteers... * Jenny aiming to f...")
N    20:57  Event:2017/07/31 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,145). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 31 July 2017 =Attendees= Laura, Jenny, Brian =Updates= * Laura needs help setting up online tax thing. Couldn't figure out how to load financial i...")
N    20:56  Event:2017/08/28 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,557). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance Working Group 28 Aug 2017 = attendees = * Laura, robb, brian, jenny = updates = * Figured out how to import qb data into 990 and are working on completing ooc 2...")
N    20:55  Event:2017/10/11 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,419). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Finance Working Group 11 Sep 2017 =Attendees= * Laura, Marcus, Brian, remote-jenny =Updates= *Work party happened WOOT *Laura submitted LOI to the Norman Foundation *...")
N    20:55  Event:2017/09/25 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,235). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance & Fundraising Working Group 25 Sep 2017 = attendees = = updates = * Did we receive check for $1000 from Ben & Jerry's? If not I will contact. * We got a friendl...")
N    20:49  Event:2017/10/23 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,631). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Finance & Fundraising Working Group 23 Oct 2017 = Attendees = Laura, Jenny, Brian, Mary Ann = Updates = * Got Ben & Jerry's check. Jenny will deposit * Haven't received...")
N    20:48  Event:2017/11/13 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,322). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance Meeting - 13 Nov 2017 =Attendees = * Laura, Brian, Julian, Jenny, Robb = Updates = * OOC 2016 taxes almost done - Laura will send them by Wednesday * >$1000 in fees,...")
N    20:48  Event:2017/11/27 Finance & Fundraising‎ (diff | hist) . . (+1,548). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "=Attendees= * Laura, Brian, remote-jenny = Updates = * Taxes sent in. Laura hasn't contacted Jessie yet re related organizations * Kazoo is back in town and will pay ABDC inv...")