We are home to nine Bay Area collectives with a shared political vision of more equitable commoning of resources and meeting human needs over private interests or corporate profit:
- Acta Non Verba elevates life in the inner city by challenging oppressive dynamics and environments through urban farming
- Chiapas Support Committee supports autonomous health care and education in Zapatista communities
- Community Liberation Programs are a multinational scientific socialist mass organization building revolutionary programs for decolonization in the Bay Area
- Counter Culture Labs is a citizen science and DIYbio space that is open sourcing biology
- Food Not Bombs has been bringing free food to parks, political events, neighborhood gatherings, and social centers since 1991
- FYE is a creative coalition and collaborative platform specializing in Space Activation, Event Curation, Workshops & Pop-Ups
- Global Women's Strike - Omni Collective is an international network working toward the return of military spending to the community starting with women, the main caregivers everywhere
- Liberated Lens is a radical film & video collective dedicated to social change
- Myriad Outreach Project facilitates and aids in people powered direct action projects fueled by community economics to promote healing and create community support systems outside of oppressive structures
- Sudo Room is a place to build, learn, reclaim technology for the people, and create alternatives to the tech industry
- Sudo Mesh works with communities to build and operate free and open wireless networks
Read more on our wiki.
The easiest ways to join Omni are:
- Donate money to keep the place open
- Come to an event on our calendar
- Get our email announcements
- Contact us with questions or feedback
If you have more time, you can:
- Join a member collective
- Join a working group
- Use the space for your own event or meeting
- Help out with somebody else's event
- Join our many email lists
- Come to our general meetings (1st & 3rd thursdays, 7pm)
- Buy us toilet paper or take out the trash. No,seriously.
If you're feeling ambitious...
- You can form a new collective, or your existing collective can become a member collective
- Read our complete, detailed history of meeting notes going back to 2013.