2015/03/31 OptikAllusions Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- New mailing list!
- Becoming a member collective.
- Cost: Insurance But they're probably not expecting us to pay the 500$ insurance thing
- The 100$ utility stands
- We just need people to come to the working groups.
- Jenny suggests that we offer for a certain price we can film the event and we can give you the footage. Good idea. Money goes to Omni.
- So we all agree to
- Why it was asked.
- Roundtable of how people feel about it.
- Figuring out our membership : What makes a member? What allows people access to the equipment and what are the accountability measures.
- A log in system for the equipment.
- Organizing space.
- Mailing lists.
- Doing outreach.
- Accepting donations: Gratipay, GoFundMe, other options? Requires a collective bank account (look into credit unions?)
- Need to advise the omni consensus list and delegates that our proposal is now a proposal for tenancy.
- Need to organize a day of arranging the new room.
- Deutsche Bank, contact + Charles Mouton
- Write a voice over
- Auction Friday at noon. + Afrika Town.
- Culinary school + Woman in the neighborhood swooping houses.
- Portrait of West Oakland ( Afrika Town)
- Annette follow up.
- Meet to work on the project and talk about the narrative: friday could be dedicated to that, for instance. What are the next steps, etc.: the print shop at 27th and San Pablo. Show old footage to show old Oakland compared to now.
- Can we set a day during the week: Monday.
- Also talk to a gentrifier.
- Filmography: Inside Job, Shelter, a squatumentary, and Flag Wars
- Film Night! Next Tuesday! April 7th.
- Tonight we'll be editing footage we got from Gerald one case that will be the red thread of the movie.
- Sit down and talk about the OGC documentary: next steps.
- Marcus recorded stuff on his phone.
- Noemie will write to consensus and say we're down to be a member collective.
- Noemie, Sean and Jabari will go.
- Afrika Town + Auction shoot on Friday morning. Jabari Sean and Noemie.
- Monday morning: shoot around Oakland.
- Noemie to make a doc about the project.
- Jabari and Noemie to do research of images of older Oakland. Ask Gerald.
- Jabari suggests we look into a GoFundMe page