Difference between revisions of "Collectives Old"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(updated OpAl -> Liberated Lens Collective)
Revision as of 11:59, 3 November 2015
- Bay Area Public School - a free, self-organizing, anti-capitalist school.
- Counter Culture Labs - a citizen science and DIYbio space that is open sourcing biology.
- Food Not Bombs - bringing free food to the hungry for over 30 years.
- Global Women's Strike - a global campaign to make visible and establish the value of unwaged and low-waged caregiving work in the home, on the land and in the community, including justice and survival work, and to press for resources for that work.
- Liberated Lens Collective - a radical film collective dedicated to social change.
- Material Print Machine - an artist-run community print studio and bindery dedicated to the art of print and publishing.
- Phat Beets - a food justice collective organized around farmers markets and CSAs, nutrition education, and supporting small farmers.
- Sudo Room - a free and open creative community and hackerspace.
- Timeless, Infinite Light - an Oakland small press focused on contemporary poetry and critical theory.