Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:59, 3 November 2015 by Yar (talk | contribs) (Yar moved page Collectives to Collectives Old without leaving a redirect: newer page)
- Bay Area Public School - a free, self-organizing, anti-capitalist school.
- Counter Culture Labs - a citizen science and DIYbio space that is open sourcing biology.
- Food Not Bombs - bringing free food to the hungry for over 30 years.
- Global Women's Strike - a global campaign to make visible and establish the value of unwaged and low-waged caregiving work in the home, on the land and in the community, including justice and survival work, and to press for resources for that work.
- Liberated Lens Collective - a radical film collective dedicated to social change.
- Material Print Machine - an artist-run community print studio and bindery dedicated to the art of print and publishing.
- Phat Beets - a food justice collective organized around farmers markets and CSAs, nutrition education, and supporting small farmers.
- Sudo Room - a free and open creative community and hackerspace.
- Timeless, Infinite Light - an Oakland small press focused on contemporary poetry and critical theory.