Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raise money for desperately needed start-up cost.
- "Champion circle" - why might they give? how likely?
- Build campaign vocabulary
- Make lists:
- (Local) Publications
- Media Outlets / Press
- Potential Partners
- Supernodes / Donation Brokers (bundlers?)
- Community Networks
- Interview (internal and external) stakeholders about where people see the values. User research.
- Brainstorm pledge levels, (try data-driven approach), "perks"
- Update on campaign to the Omni community. Along with announcing the video.
- Finish timeline
- Define roles, expectaions, fill with consenting and committed folks (shoot for ~3 hrs / wk)
- Campaign point-person, point-of-contact
- Community member (what simple things each person should do to support the campaign)
- (Private) list of 10 people (friends, family, acquaintances, etc) to ask directly for a good-faith contribution
- Social media roles
- Communications / IT Infrastructure
- Budget person to liason with finance working group and omni collective
- Relationships person?
- Convey that the crowd-funding campaign is next "big goal"
- Schedule Omni events at critical campaigns
- Assign experience campaigners (especially multiple) to volunteers for interview (write up notes and a summary for omni crowdfunding insight)
- Create acount with "Thunderclap"
- Community of volunteers working on campaign
- All omni collective community aware of this as goal if not "next big goal"
- Create an understanding and acceptance of a certain amount of risk, coming to terms with the reality of this project.