Difference between revisions of "Delegates Meeting Notes Template"

From Omni Commons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(updated template)
(added instructions to top of template)
 
(77 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Weekly Omni Delegates' Meeting - %%DATE%%
+
'''Omni Delegates' Meeting - Day Month 2020 7pm-9pm'''
  
The meeting begins promptly at 7pm, every Thursday, and ends promptly at 9pm, unless delegates agree to continuation.
+
1. Joining info:
 +
* First Thursdays: https://meet.google.com/rwn-evqu-dpw
 +
** Join by phone: +1 585-340-7889‬ PIN: ‪920 569 482‬#
 +
* Third Thursdays: https://meet.google.com/eyx-mhxd-iig
 +
** Join by phone: +1 484-854-3287‬ PIN: ‪724 863 905‬#
  
Contents:
+
2. URL of these notes: https://omnicommons.org/notes
* Introductions
 
* Announcements
 
* Working Group Report-Backs
 
* Proposals
 
* Discussions
 
* Action Items
 
* Tabled
 
* Optional Breakout Session
 
  
= Attendees =
+
3. Please add items to the agenda below and send any proposals to consensus@lists.omnicommons.org prior to the meeting
 +
 
 +
4. For instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom.
 +
 
 +
=== Agenda ===
 +
* Introductions [15 minutes]
 +
** Meeting Roles
 +
** Delegates Count
 +
** Access Check-in
 +
* Check-ins, Updates & Report-Backs [30 minutes]
 +
** Brief Announcements
 +
** Working Groups
 +
** Member Collectives
 +
** Conflicts, Mediation & Safe Space
 +
* Proposals & Discussions
 +
 
 +
=== Introductions ===
 +
 
 +
Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Affiliation; any brief announcements; say whether you're a delegate; let us know about any access needs you have†
 +
* WHY DO WE ASK PRONOUNS? To make space for people who are trans, nonbinary, gender noncomforming or otherwise vulnerable to being misgendered. It's not an invitation to make jokes or trivialize the idea of pronouns. If you are fine with the gender and pronouns society generally assigns to you, please just say what they are without fanfare or embellishment. Conversely, please don't pressure anybody to give their pronouns, as that can harm trans people who are closeted or questioning. The point is to prompt and normalize asking, but not to mandate or enforce. Thank you! <3 Yar
 +
 
 +
=== Access Check In ===
 +
 
 +
Is everybody able to participate fully in this meeting? Do people have unmet needs or concerns?
 +
 
 +
=== Meeting Roles ===
 
* Facilitator/s:  
 
* Facilitator/s:  
* Introduction to the Omni Commons & our values:
+
* Explanation of hand signals: "deaf applause", "raised hand", "point of process", "direct response"(wildcard), etc.
* Explanation of hand signals:
 
**  "deaf applause", "raised hand", "point of process", "direct response",  "time's up", "stop and reflect", "kermit" (wildcard), etc.
 
 
* Stacktaker:  
 
* Stacktaker:  
**  Explanation of progressive stack: Raise your hand and make eye contact  with the stack taker. Please wait your turn, and try not to interupt  or  speak over others. Direct responses are allowed only as Points Of  Information/ Clarifications, etc (use hand signal). For everything  else,  please raise your hand and wait your turn.
 
 
* Timekeeper:  
 
* Timekeeper:  
** Reminder to keep comments brief.
 
 
* Notetaker/s:  
 
* Notetaker/s:  
 
** URL of this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/omninom
 
** URL of this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/omninom
* Important Note for the Pad:
 
**  Please do not move or delete meeting notes from the pad, unless you  have archived them properly. Always leave the most recent meeting's  notes, and the template at the bottom. !! Thank you.
 
 
* Vibe Reader:  
 
* Vibe Reader:  
** Reminder to stay calm, be respectful, and think before speaking.
+
* Who will out next meeting's agenda beforehand:
* Next weeks facilitator(s):  
+
* Next meeting's facilitator(s):  
**  Encourage someone who hasn't facilitated before. If they'd like  support, someone who has facilitated before can join them to facilitate  together! If they'd like to know how the agenda works, here's a page  outlining the different parts of our agenda:  https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Facilitating_General_Meetings_Tips_and_Info
 
  
== Delegates ==
+
=== Delegates ===  
* BAPS:
+
* ANV:
* Black Hole:  
 
 
* CCL:  
 
* CCL:  
 +
* CSC:
 
* FNB:  
 
* FNB:  
* La Commune:  
+
* FYE:  
* MPM:  
+
* GWS:
 +
* LL:  
 
* Sudo Room:  
 
* Sudo Room:  
* TIL:
+
* Sudo Mesh:  
* Phat Beets:
 
* OptikAllusions:  
 
 
* Quorum:
 
* Quorum:
  
== Introductions ==
+
==Brief Announcements==
Please be brief!
+
*
Introduce yourself: Name; Prefered Pronoun; Affiliation; If you are new, what is one thing that brought you here?
+
 
* Optional Ice-breaker:
+
== Working Group Report-Backs ==
  
= Announcements =
+
=== Building & permits ===
Any Omni-related announcements.
+
* Meetings: only the kitchen group meets regularly, new times tbd
Please be brief! Maximum 1 (one) minute per announcement.
+
* https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/building
Reminder: Working Groups reports are after this, please save W.G. announcements for later.
 
== Bans ==
 
Announcement of recent bans.
 
* Pigeon asked to leave on Tuesday 05/11 by Niki following re-engagement with another community member she had previously undergone conflict resolution.
 
  
= Working Group Report-Backs =
+
=== Commons ===
Please be breif! Maximum 5 (five) minutes per W.G.
+
* Meetings: 2nd & 4th Mondays at 5:30pm @ https://omnicommons.live/commons
WGRBs are Alphabetical; All W.G.s are equally important.
+
* Join! * https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/commons
Report-backs consist of answering 3 (three) questions:
 
* What did you accomplish this week?
 
* What problems or action items are you currently working on?
 
* What do you need to bring to our attention and/or need help with?
 
== Building, permits, and Facilities ==
 
Meetings: Mondays at 8pm
 
*This group needs help; https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/building
 
*Ballroom-readiness needs and plans: https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Ballroom-readiness
 
  
== Challenging Domniant Culture (CDC)==
+
=== Communications ===
Meetings:Sundays at 3pm
+
* Meetings: Email for now
 +
* Join! https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/comms
  
== Commons ==
+
=== Finance ===
Meetings: Saturdays at 1pm
+
* Meetings: TBD @ https://omnicommons.live/finance
 +
* Join! https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/finance
  
== Communications / SysAdmins ==
+
=== Fundraising ===
Meetings: nope :)
+
* Meetings: Ad hoc
 +
* Join! https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/fundraising
  
== Finance ==
+
== Member Collective Updates ==
Meetings: Every other Thursday at 7pm
+
What is going on with your collective? What are you working on? What have you accomplished? Any events coming up? Any difficulties you are encountering that you need help with?
  
== Fundraising ==
+
=== ANV ===
Meetings: Mondays at 6:30pm
+
*
  
== Kitchen ==
+
=== CCL === 
 +
*
  
== Welcoming ==
+
=== CSC ===
Meetings: Thursdays at 6pm
+
*
 +
 
 +
=== FNB ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
=== FYE ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
=== GWS ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
=== LL ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
=== Sudo Room ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
=== Sudo Mesh ===
 +
*
 +
 
 +
== Conflicts, Mediation & Safe Space ==
 +
* Updates for any ongoing issues
 +
* Has anybody been asked to leave? [https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Asked_to_Leave asked to leave]
  
 
= Proposals =
 
= Proposals =
Please provide the following information with your proposal:
+
== Example Proposal Title==
* The date the proposal was put on the pad;
+
* Name of person, and/or, collective. and/or working group making this proposal; Date the proposal was sent to the consensus email list
* The group or person making/bottom-lining the proposal;  
+
* Text of proposal
* Who will be speaking to the proposal at the meeting;
 
* Where the full text or other information about the proposal can be found, if it's not all here.
 
 
 
= Discussion =
 
Meeting-wide discussion of issues, concerns, ideas, etc.
 
  
= Action Items =
+
= Discussions =
  
= For Next Week =
+
== Example Discussion Item ==
Any Proposals or Discussions which were tabled for lack of time, etc.
+
*
  
= Optional Breakout Discussion =
+
== Last Meeting Notes ==
== This Week's Topic ==
+
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2020/MM/DD_Delegates_Meeting
== Ideas for Breakout Discussions ==
 
  
 
= End of Meeting =
 
= End of Meeting =
* please archive these meeting notes by copying the entire pad contents onto the omni wiki
+
* please archive these meeting notes by copying the entire pad contents onto the omni wiki at https://omnicommons.org/wiki
 
* then please erase the contents of this pad
 
* then please erase the contents of this pad
 
* then please cut & paste a blank template from here: https://omnicommons.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Delegates_Meeting_Notes_Template&action=edit
 
* then please cut & paste a blank template from here: https://omnicommons.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Delegates_Meeting_Notes_Template&action=edit
 +
* previous notes are archived here: https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Meetings
 +
 +
[[Category:Delegates Meeting]]

Latest revision as of 19:18, 3 September 2020

Omni Delegates' Meeting - Day Month 2020 7pm-9pm

1. Joining info:

2. URL of these notes: https://omnicommons.org/notes

3. Please add items to the agenda below and send any proposals to consensus@lists.omnicommons.org prior to the meeting

4. For instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom.

Agenda

  • Introductions [15 minutes]
    • Meeting Roles
    • Delegates Count
    • Access Check-in
  • Check-ins, Updates & Report-Backs [30 minutes]
    • Brief Announcements
    • Working Groups
    • Member Collectives
    • Conflicts, Mediation & Safe Space
  • Proposals & Discussions

Introductions

Introduce yourself: Name; Preferred Pronoun; Affiliation; any brief announcements; say whether you're a delegate; let us know about any access needs you have†

  • WHY DO WE ASK PRONOUNS? To make space for people who are trans, nonbinary, gender noncomforming or otherwise vulnerable to being misgendered. It's not an invitation to make jokes or trivialize the idea of pronouns. If you are fine with the gender and pronouns society generally assigns to you, please just say what they are without fanfare or embellishment. Conversely, please don't pressure anybody to give their pronouns, as that can harm trans people who are closeted or questioning. The point is to prompt and normalize asking, but not to mandate or enforce. Thank you! <3 Yar

Access Check In

Is everybody able to participate fully in this meeting? Do people have unmet needs or concerns?

Meeting Roles

  • Facilitator/s:
  • Explanation of hand signals: "deaf applause", "raised hand", "point of process", "direct response"(wildcard), etc.
  • Stacktaker:
  • Timekeeper:
  • Notetaker/s:
  • Vibe Reader:
  • Who will out next meeting's agenda beforehand:
  • Next meeting's facilitator(s):

Delegates

  • ANV:
  • CCL:
  • CSC:
  • FNB:
  • FYE:
  • GWS:
  • LL:
  • Sudo Room:
  • Sudo Mesh:
  • Quorum:

Brief Announcements

Working Group Report-Backs

Building & permits

Commons

Communications

Finance

Fundraising

Member Collective Updates

What is going on with your collective? What are you working on? What have you accomplished? Any events coming up? Any difficulties you are encountering that you need help with?

ANV

CCL

CSC

FNB

FYE

GWS

LL

Sudo Room

Sudo Mesh

Conflicts, Mediation & Safe Space

  • Updates for any ongoing issues
  • Has anybody been asked to leave? asked to leave

Proposals

Example Proposal Title

  • Name of person, and/or, collective. and/or working group making this proposal; Date the proposal was sent to the consensus email list
  • Text of proposal

Discussions

Example Discussion Item

Last Meeting Notes

https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2020/MM/DD_Delegates_Meeting

End of Meeting