Difference between revisions of "Event:2014/11/03 Omni Fundraising Working Group meeting"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "7 - 8pm at the Omni<br /> Please arrive to start the meeting promptly at 7.")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 00:43, 4 November 2014
- Danny, Jenny, Matt S, Kwe (wants to work on a community radio station), Stan, Laura
Reports from subgroups, inc timeline checks
- Kwik gathering food to do community dinners! BRB
- Danny: Writing - Joel's done a beautiful job of drafting a mockup of the new website
- Necessary to communicate with Comms WG if code is to be implemented on the website
- Desires to move something into text - what format?
- Communications outreach - ask for point-of-contact, ideas for events / perks / tactics, inquire about spreading message through member groups' lists and preferred communication channel, estimate expected contributors' initial "rough total" without names/contact info, etc.
- Stan - food not bombs, fermentation station
- Jenny - sudo
- Marc - ccl
- Laura - BAPS, Omni Music Project (OMP)
- Danny - Omni Dance, "Timeless, Infinite Light", Print Collective, Backspace
- Matt - La Commune
- Publicity & Outreach:
- Hold a meeting to map out community & personal connections
- Send out a newsletter and events
- BAPS and Sudo are on board with the same setup - Wordpress & Events Manager plugin
- Stan & Fermentation Collective - want to be on board with the same system
Wiki Editors Needed
- Let's work on using it during the meeting tonight too
- Who needs help learning this collaboration tool?
- Does each collective have at least one person who bottom lines wiki updates?
- Matt will bottomline Communications & Design track for new, in lieu of Joel
- will be
Website, Crowdfunding Platform, Payment Processing, etc
- Joel has an indesign mock-up of "look and feel"
- can we access this?
- he's out of town for two weeks--do we expect to finalize design and implement site within this month?
- Alternative options:
- "Refresh" current site
- Implement landing page (static html) site, barely modified from a design.
5. Coordination and next steps
- Update timeline: https://ethercalc.com/omni-crowdfunding-timeline