Jump to navigation Jump to search
Omni Fundraising WG Monday February 8, 2016
- Jenny, Laura, Matt S, David K, Yar
$Reconciling the Books$
- Some categories are still problematic:
- Tax reimbursements (collectives paying into Omni's taxes should be in this category, not Services)
- Sales of Product (should not have any sales)
- Jenny uploaded Articles of Incorporation, EIN, Bylaws, Board+Officers info, Signed Lease & Option to Purchase/Memorandum to the AAA Folder in the cloud - what docs remain?
- Need letters of support from other orgs (can include groups in the Omni, other orgs that have had events here, etc;):
- Temescal BID
- Southern Exposure?
- Reach out to member collectives to write letters?
- Reach out to event holders to write letters?
- Evidence of Insurance (GL, Fire, Property)
- (?) Ownership Breakdown -- principals, meaning the people -- not the organizations
- Come up with a list of people with good credit, reputations, reliability, long-term committment, etc.
- (?) Borrower Background -- seems to mean credit, other loans, any other lending history, etc.
- (?) Evidence of city approval / support - CUP / Zoning Clearance /
- (?) Project Summary (of The Omni)
Conditional Use Permit
- Site: http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PBN/OurServices/Application/index.htm
- pre-application - http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/ceda/documents/webcontent/oak035214.pdf
- application - http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/ceda/documents/report/oak049990.pdf
- Guide to applying: https://www.acgov.org/cda/planning/ordinance/documents/CUP.pdf
- About ready to go, just need to send to Jesse financial statements from the past 2 years
- Send request for Letter of Determination (address parking, historicity of the building, etc) to the head of the planning department - DK's Draft from Jan 2015: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjR12L1MEjCVW9YYjJ1UThwQ2c/view?usp=sharing
- Solicit letters of support from neighbors -> letter of support from the BID (David/Jenny)
- Request evidence of insurance (GL / Fire / Property)