Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:17, 12 June 2018 by Lynnhowe (Created page with "Omni Commons Commons Working Group Meeting - Monday June 11, 2018, 5-6.30pm == Agenda == * Introductions (5 min) * Event Security (20 min) * Pending Event Requests (30 min) *...")
Omni Commons Commons Working Group Meeting - Monday June 11, 2018, 5-6.30pm
- Introductions (5 min)
- Event Security (20 min)
- Pending Event Requests (30 min)
- Recurring Events (5 min)
- Commons Finances & Sliding Scale & Overdue invoices (5 min)
- Lynn, Julio facilitator: , time keeper: , note taker: ,
- Jeff had a successful event for the first time supporting us.
- Julio will have a follow-up this week.
- Awesome Orchestra requested security due to ABC permit
- Lynn got CRC contact from Julio and they are all in conversation.
Pending Event Requests
- EBDSA Info Meeting Repeal Costa Hawkings (6/23-6/30) PP: Julio
- Maayan Simon (6/29 F all day) PP: Lynn
- Film Screening of ENRON: The smartest guys in the room (7/1) Ballroom Checking with LibLens - DELETED
- The Reluctant Radical Screening, Ballroom (7/10) PP: Joe.... Now LL event, Julio will invoice Anka when they know. PUBLISHED
- EBDSA Night School Housing (7/12) PP: Lynn
- Butoh Vision (7/13) - PP: Julio
- EBDSA General Meeting (7/14) PP: Almaz?
- Le Moana from New Zealand presents the dance production 1918 (7/18) PP:Almaz will talk to them .. Lynn, Laura, and Katrina can be there on the day. Laura asking for update. They have questions that Robb needs to answer.
- Bay Area Micro Fusion Classes, Ballroom (7/28-29) PP: Almaz
- Art ad Music Gathering (9/29) PP: Julio
- Night of the buffalo (9/29) PP: Lynn
- Rachel Walker (Fundraiser for Ugandan LGBT Non-profit) Ballroom (10/6): PP: Joe, check in to see if still interested.
- Oakland Tech hs rowing team physical fitness classes Lynn hasn't heard back
- Capoeira starts June 1, one month trial MWF in entrance hall, PP:Lynn
- Dance Rehearsal- Octavia & Hannah (9 different dates - Wed & Sat) PP:Joe
- GUST - Second Thursdays - Activist flashdancemob rehearsal - $20/sesh - PP:Jenny
- Worker’s Discussion Group (3/18) - PP Julio; recurring event contract and invoice in place
- Freestyle Soccer: Laura: Renter emailed about starting up again in June. I said he would have to pay for the space he contracted in April but didn't show up for. Haven't heard back so they prob aren't going to continue.
- Bahiya Group, currently M,W through end of May, PP Lynn
- ROAR debrief: will draft letter and send from official omni address
- to discuss next time: how to use rules equally across groups