Difference between revisions of "Event:2019/04/27 Kitchen"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Omni Kitchen Meeting - 27 April 2019 = attendees = * Yar, Toan, Phil, Robb, Laura, jenny (late) = Updates = * Jim gave us an estimate to do drawings and permits ** David and...")
Latest revision as of 11:04, 22 September 2019
Omni Kitchen Meeting - 27 April 2019
- Yar, Toan, Phil, Robb, Laura, jenny (late)
- Jim gave us an estimate to do drawings and permits
- David and Yar signed scope agreement with him
- He has key as of this morning
- Roof exhaust fan info not obtained BY YAR THE FLAKE
- Glass estimate - met with Dan, he looked at things, said he would send a quote but hasn't yet
- toan still trying to meet up with flooring expert, maybe this week.
- still need quotes on tile vs epoxy
- Laura called a company but they won't come until we have drawings
- Ken's friend never replied
- we need PG&E new construction account access
- we can call them and figure out the availability of nearby transformers for max power without 3 phase upgrade
- ask about specifically three phase y (not older type of three phase)
- we should calculate the power budget for the kitchen with options for upgrades depending upon different major appliance options
- calculate power budget, work party 5/2 2pm
- buy a few more Kill-a-watt type devices, esp to check refrigerators/freezers, Yar is buying right now.
- Move existing electricity monitor to the CCL panel - Robb
- tackle the stove