Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Omni Kitchen Meeting - 27 April 2019
- Yar, Toan, Phil, Robb, Laura, jenny (late)
- Jim gave us an estimate to do drawings and permits
- David and Yar signed scope agreement with him
- He has key as of this morning
- Roof exhaust fan info not obtained BY YAR THE FLAKE
- Glass estimate - met with Dan, he looked at things, said he would send a quote but hasn't yet
- toan still trying to meet up with flooring expert, maybe this week.
- still need quotes on tile vs epoxy
- Laura called a company but they won't come until we have drawings
- Ken's friend never replied
- we need PG&E new construction account access
- we can call them and figure out the availability of nearby transformers for max power without 3 phase upgrade
- ask about specifically three phase y (not older type of three phase)
- we should calculate the power budget for the kitchen with options for upgrades depending upon different major appliance options
- calculate power budget, work party 5/2 2pm
- buy a few more Kill-a-watt type devices, esp to check refrigerators/freezers, Yar is buying right now.
- Move existing electricity monitor to the CCL panel - Robb
- tackle the stove