Pests - the non-human variety:
- Two rats in FnB kitchen downstairs
We currently have two electronic mouse traps, and one electronic rat trap (post here if you know of any more!)
- Mouse trap #1:
- Current location: in open corner in the "mushroom closet" - left storage room off CCL.
- Catches: 09/07
- Mouse trap #2:
- Current location: upstairs fridge area, underneath the wooden rack of shelves against the wall, to the left of the fridges
- Rat Trap:
- Current location: upstairs fridge area, to the left of the metal rack that is perpendicular to the wall
- Catches: 09/07 (mouse, several days old)
The best way to keep flies under control is not to let let any food sit out to rot, and keep a tight fitting lid on any composting waste containers.
Fly paper spirals are non-toxic, and reasonably effective. We may also want to invest in some fluorescent fly lights for the trash room and Fermentation Station in CCL.