Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is outdated.
How do we pay the rent?
Each member-collective and tenant pays a fixed monthly rent to the Omni Commons, which in turn pays rent to the owner of the building.
- Bay Area Public School - $1000 flat (to be reassessed in April 2015)
- Counter Culture Labs - $2000 + shared expenses
- Food Not Bombs - Does not pay rent; serves as the Omni's 501c3 fiscal sponsor
- La Commune Cafe and Bookstore - $1000 + shared expenses
- Material Print Machine - $600 + shared expenses
- Rise Above Graphics - $1000 + shared expenses
- Sudo Room - $2000 + shared expenses
- Timeless, Infinite Light - $400 + shared expenses
We also rent out various spaces in the building on a sliding-scale basis.
- December 2014: $976
- January 2015: $1471
- February 2015: $4176
- March 2015: $5907.30