Recent changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.

Recent changes options
Legend:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide registered users | Hide anonymous users | Hide my edits | Show bots | Hide minor edits
Show new changes starting from 04:53, 17 January 2019
   

16 January 2019

N    16:09  Event:2019/01/14 Commons‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+3,413). . [Julio‎ (2×)]
 m    16:09 (cur | prev) . . (+96). . Julio (talk | contribs) (New Pending Requests)
N     16:06 (cur | prev) . . (+3,317). . Julio (talk | contribs) (moved from pad)

14 January 2019

     16:01  Event:2019/01/03 Delegates Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+336). . Scylla (talk | contribs)

3 January 2019

N    23:29  Event:2019/01/03 Delegates Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+17,547). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Omni Commons Delegates Meeting, January 3, 2019 for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions, Meeting Role...")
N    19:11  Event:2018/12/20 Delegates Meeting‎ (diff | hist) . . (+11,309). . Jfpark (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 12/20/2018 7pm-9pm Omni Delegates' Meeting - 12/20/2018 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom ==...")
N    17:50  Event:2018/04/09 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+764). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with " Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 9 April 2018 =Attendees= Laura, Brian =Updates= * Brian: Started looking at volunteer recruitment services, comparing. SHould be able to make a...")
N    17:49  Event:2018/04/23 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+835). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Remote Updates - 23 April 2018 Laura: * I re-sent all the leases via digisigner. They had to be re-done to include a new clause that is mandatory in C...")
N    17:49  Event:2018/05/28 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+10,097). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 28 May 2018 =Attendees= * Laura, Brian, Jenny, Robb =Updates= * Beneficial account just about opened - jenny will drop off paperworkz tomorrow...")
N    17:45  Event:2018/07/09 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+3,510). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Updates - 9 July 2018 = Attendees = * Laura, Brian * Jenny (en route NY -> CA) Items to discuss * TIL moving out ** Recruitment of new collectives or ten...")
N    17:45  Event:2018/08/15 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+5,680). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 15 August 2018 =Attendees= * Laura, Brian, Jenny, new volunteer Dan = Updates = * Jenny sent a joint proposal to Handshake (cryptocurrency comp...")
N    17:44  Event:2018/08/27 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,154). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 27 August 2018 = attendees = *Brian, Dan, Laura, jenny = last meeting's action items = * Jenny send out doodle for QB training & Working Meetin...")
N    17:43  Event:2018/09/10 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+4,093). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 10 September 2018 = attendees = Laura, Brian, Marcus = last meeting's action items = * Fill out tax assessor business equip/property forms **...")
N    17:43  Event:2018/09/25 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+664). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "9/25 Laura's updates * Robb mentioned that Beneficial recently sent him new cards and has totally changed their online banking. It also didn't work for him before to set up an...")
N    17:42  Event:2018/10/08 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,624). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "10/8/2018 =Attendees= Jenny, Laura, Dan, Brian =updates= *Task Brian: Call the tax collectors office and let them know that we are waiting on the tax exemption. "Its not...")
N    17:42  Event:2018/11/12 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,918). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Finance Meeting11/12/2018 =Updates = *Brian - Get new combo lock for the finance room. **Jenny did it! I have an extra if we need one -Brian * submit applicat...")
N    17:41  Event:2018/12/10 Finance‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,629). . Tunabananas (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Omni Commons Finance Meeting12/10/2018 Attendees: Laura, Brian, Dan, remote-jnny =Updates= * Needa supplied Brian and Dan with several possible logins to the GoFundMe. Triyin...")