Special Event Permit Applications for events with alcohol

From Omni Commons
Revision as of 09:51, 15 November 2017 by Niki (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Process and required documentation for applying for a Special Event Permit with alcohol:

  • Secure event insurance
    • Most 501(c)3 organizations can secure event insurance through their General Liability insurer at no extra cost provided the event is aligned with their charitable purpose (a fundraiser, etc.)
    • A alternate resource for event insurance: http://https://www.theeventhelper.com/