A/V equipment and setup
The Omni ballroom and theatre is home to enough A/V equipment for just about any event or performance.
Like what you see? Want to request an event booking? Please visit http://www.omnicommons.org/occupy/ - you can also ask for more information through that form. If you have other questions or would like to donate A/V equipment, please contact booking at omnicommons dot org.
Full A/V equipment list, as of Jan 28, 2015.
- 1 Shure SM57 Dynamic microphone (for vocals as well as musical instrument pickup)
- 1 Shure SM58 microphone (for vocals)
- 1 MXL 990 large-capsule condenser microphone (for vocals and acoustic instruments)
- 5 adjustable mic stands
Amplifiers and mixers
- 1 TOA powered mixer (model MCX 106), with tape cassette deck!
- 1 Peavey power amplifier (model PV1.3K), installed above the stage
- 1 Mackie 16-channel/4-bus compact mixer (model 1642 VLZ4)
- 1 Crate mini-amp (model MRB-10)
- 2 medium speakers (wired to the TOA mixer), for medium sound e.g., DJ music, dance performance
- 2 stacks, for heavy sound, e.g., concert
Audio and power cables
- everything you need, guaranteed
- 8-socket APC surge protector
- Silver Panasonic Digital Projector (model PT-F200), perfect working condition, no case, dedicated detachable power and VGA cable
- Giant Infocus Digital Projector, 800x600 resolution, includes cables
- White Sanyo PROTraX "Multiverse" Digital Projector, mild green tint in corner, no cables
- Lightweight Wonderwall Digital Projector, in case, with attached power cable
- Tiny LG HW350T 300 lumen Digital Projector
- Dell 300 lumen LED Digital Projector
- Toshiba Collapsible Document Projector, black case, dedicated cables
- white sheets on stage, appx. 16x16'
- white wall in ballroom, appx. 20x16'
- roll-up screen on stage, appx. 8x8'
- 1 upright piano, lovingly used on a regular basis, needs tuning (come help tune it!)
- more in the basement..?