A/V equipment and setup
The Omni ballroom and theatre is home to enough A/V equipment for just about any event or performance.
Like what you see? Want to request an event booking? Please visit http://www.omnicommons.org/occupy/ - you can also ask for more information through that form. If you have other questions or would like to donate A/V equipment, please contact booking at omnicommons dot org.
Full A/V equipment list, as of Feb. 23, 2016.
- 1 adjustable mic stand
- 1 Wharfedale Pro (3DM2.0S) dynamic microphone
- 1 Radio Shack (#33-3001) dynamic microphone
- 1 Advent (#MDC-1) dynamic microphone
Amplifiers and mixers
- 1 TOA 6 channel powered mixer 300 watt (#MCX 106), with tape cassette deck!
- 1 Peavey power amplifier (#PV1.3K), installed above the stage
- 1 Mackie 16-channel/4-bus compact mixer (#1642 VLZ4)
- 1 Tascam 10/20 channel mixer (Midistudio 688) with midi sync & 8 track tape cassette recorder!
- 1 Crate mini-bass-amp/speaker combo 10 watt (#MRB-10)
- 1 Line 6 (Spider 212) 100 watt amp/speaker combo
- 2 Fender medium speakers 100w (wired to the TOA mixer), for medium sound e.g., DJ music, dance performance
- 2 Meyer's Sound stacks, for heavy sound, e.g., concert
- 2 JBL light speakers 175 watt (#S38BE)
- 1 TOA 120 watt speaker (#30SD)
Audio and power cables
- everything you should need
- 8-socket APC surge protector
- 1 snake
- 1 Ultragraph Pro 31 band graphic equalizer (#FBQ3102)
- 1 Rane 15 band equalizer (#ME15B)
- Silver Panasonic Digital Projector (model PT-F200), perfect working condition, no case, dedicated detachable power and VGA cable
- Dell (3300MP) 4:3 aspect ratio w/vga input (DLP)
- Optima HD180 1080p w/hdmi, composite & vga input
- roll-up screen on stage 10'x8'
- white wall in ballroom, appx. 20x16'
- roll-up screen on stage, appx. 8x8'
- 1 upright piano
- 1 baby grand piano
- 1 guitar (six string)
- more in the basement..?