Building Bloc is a new collective for people who love Omni and want to help it thrive!
Please join the mailing list!
Here is a complete history of Building Bloc, as told in meeting notes, consensus decisions, and collaborative poems:
||Second times are evidence that entropy isn't existential always!|
||Third person decisions happen including everyone!|
||Bridging understanding is showing us the way.|
||bundle creates heat. warm feet. fire breathing members organize to meet, on shattuck and 48th street!|
|2015-12-04||still in the brighter and more glorious future|
To become a member of Building Bloc, you show up to a meeting and we ask you these questions:
- What name should we call you?
- Why are you at omni?
- What do you do here?
- What struggles do you face?
- What do omni's values mean to you?
- What do you need from us?
- What do you have to offer?
- What are you grateful for?
- Do you consent to being in photographs?
- will you follow & share with omni on social media?
- do you want us to add you to any mailing lists?
- what's the best way to contact you?
- what's your schedule like? when are you usually available for volunteer hours?
- how far away do you live?
- does anyone else have questions?
Then all the members at that meeting need to consent to you being a member.