Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Very nice well-built rolling moveable walls with integrated electrical outlets, built to code, electrican can daisy-chain together (wall to wall)
- Walls are:
- Height: ~84" high (from floor)
- Length: ~98" long
- Just the wall part itself is: 4.25" thick, not counting moulding around top and bottom
- Rolling bracket / casters: stick out 7.5" from wall on ea. side.
- 1/2" around bottom
- 2" around top
- Other measurements:
- Rolling bracket is 20.5" wide total (from caster on one side of the wall to the other)
- Bottom of wall (top of rolling bracket/casters) is 5.75" off the ground
- Wall itself, measuring from the top the rolling brackets upon which it rests, is 78. 3/8" to top of moulding
Cost & Quantity
- # walls currently avail: 8. Possibly another 4 more later.
- Cost per wall is ~ $400/wall. Seller wants $420 (already talked down from much more). Should be able to get them for $400/ea
- Total: for 8: $3200.
- Seller is Hugh (who recently donated a large plotter to sudo room). He rents part of the Berkeley Design Center, where the walls reside:
- Berkeley Design Cetner
- 3195 ADELINE STREET BERKELEY CA (Near Ashby BART Station)
- hours: 10-5
- Birdhouse has given $1500 toward the cost of these walls.
- Request $1700 from Omni Commons
- Incredibly useful for code & soundproofing