2015/04/14 Optik Allusions Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuesday April 14th 2015
- Improv Game: The only fun you will have in the meeting.
- Marc has injured his spine and will not be able to show his short film until next meeting. He apolagizes for such short notice.
Film Equipments library functionality
- Key Acesss- Sarah would like a key.
- Liz would like to change the lock for the -OPAL MEDIA LAB- so that it will NOT automatically lock.
- Form- So your still tweaking the form. Liz would like to beta test the form.
- Insurance We need to appraise our individual equipement. Go through our inventory and price it out. Noemie we need the insurance company name. VERY IMPORTANT.
- Debit/Credit card holding:
- SHould we create a bank account?
- Should we be an incorporated association?
- Deposit? Liz- items under 100, people will have to pay a deposit thats equal to the worth of the item if it were broken or losts, items over 100 will be insured.
- Rules for Use. We need to put the rules of taking out equipment and the form on the wiki page.
- Note we have figured out some of this out. Liz made an awesome form and Noemie checked out insurance. But alas we haven't totally implented these things in a cohesive uniform way.
- Goal to have clear rules so that everyone knows the process and can easily access our equipment safely. I.E put it on the wikipage
- The action plan:
- Step 1 We appraise our inventory
- Step 2 We research the company policy
- Step 3 We put up the rental process on the wiki page.
- Who is going to collect and deliver our membership contributions to omni?
- In what form?
- Grati Pay/Cash
- How many members have committed to paying?
- Should we do it on a rotating basis?
- Step 1: FIND OUT FINANICIAL system. Take it from there.
- When are the working groups? Info On the wiki!
- Whe have a rotating roster for working groups.
- How much of a time commitment is it? As mush or as little as you want to put in.
- Sarah: I know this is a docacry but I think that food should a requirement for membership. Every person who is able should bring food on a rotating basis. Also I have noticed that only the woman bring food. This is not acceptable.
- Food allergies.
- Dragon and Liz will cater the next teusday meetings.