Jump to navigation Jump to search
- SEEDS Community Resolution Center - "We cultivate positive communication and develop fundamental understanding so that all people can be in productive relationship with each other. We do this through mediation, facilitation, training and restorative practices."
- AORTA Cooperative - "AORTA is a worker-owned cooperative devoted to strengthening movements for social justice and a solidarity economy. We work as consultants and facilitators to expand the capacity of cooperative, collective, and community based projects through education, training, and planning. We base our work on an intersectional approach to liberation because we believe that true change requires uprooting all systems of oppression."
- North Oakland Restorative Justice Council - "The mission of the North Oakland Restorative Justice Council is to put the neighbor back into our neighborHOOD by empowering our diverse communities to create our own solutions to neighborhood problems through the use of restorative justice practices."
- Working with Conflict in our Groups: a guide for grassroots activists - "This 40 page booklet, written by our sister co-op Navigate (previously called Seeds for Change Oxford) and published by EYFA is aimed at people and groups working for social change who want to develop an understanding of conflict and how to deal with it. There are sections on what conflict is, the benefits of addressing it, and tools to work though conflict and maintain healthy and effective social change groups."
- Access Issues at Events
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Assault*
- Destabilizing Rape Culture Through Transformative Justice