Adding some notes concerning design elements and Omni Oakland Commons (and the Omni Commons building):
some color exploration:
- base colors
- sampled from blurry purple image: #483C51
- sampled from draft logo design: #C2E4D8
- I like these expanded color schemes based on tetrads of each (respectively):
- These are "fuller" or "brighter" versions of the same palettes for bold color:
- I really dig that these tones feel earthy / natural, reminding me of the strong green cypresses and blue trim of the building, as well as the color of local wildflowers, the gardens and fruits of our labor to come. These two schemes are almost perfectly orthogonal, so cool! I think this could be a big enough batch for most Omni-related designs we may need to create (save highlights, stylistic exceptions, etc).