Difference between revisions of "LLC Notes Archive"

From Omni Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
+
'''2015'''
*[[9/15/15 | 9/15/15]] - Big meeting! More Fresno planning
+
*[[11/10/2015 | 11/10]] - Film night planning, Seeds of Struggle, new member
*[[9/8/2015 | 9/8/2015]] - Board member,
+
*[[11/3/2015 | 11/3]] - Munny talk
*[[9/1/2015 | 9/1/2015]] - Planning Fresno trip]]
+
*[[10/27/2015 | 10/72]] - Meet with Omnira dance group folks, discussion about sublease vs. fiscal sponsorship
*[[Brainstorming Names | Brainstorming names]]
+
*[[10/21/2015 | 10/20]] - Seeds of Struggle post-prod. planning
*[[8/18/2015 | 8/18/2015]] - Talk with web developer
+
*[[10/12/2015 | 10/12]] - DP class, film night, planning BUGs shoot
*[[8/11/2015 | 8/11/2015]] - Movie night, more protocol ideas]]
+
*[[9/29/2015 | 9/29]] - Film night, Fresno trip in review
*[[8/4/2015 | 8/4/2015]] - Movie night, protocol ideas]]
+
*[[9/15/15 | 9/15]] - Big meeting! More Fresno planning
*[[7/21/2015 | 7/21/2015]] - Grant opportunities]]
+
*[[9/8/2015 | 9/8]] - Board member,
*[[7/14/2015 | 7/14/2015]] - New members, general practices, youth programs]]
+
*[[9/1/2015 | 9/1]] - Planning Fresno trip
*[[7/7/2015 | 7/7/2015]] - Asked to do interview]]
+
*[[Brainstorming Names | Brainstorming names
*[[6/16/2015 | 6/16/2015]] - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle]]
+
*[[8/18/2015 | 8/18]] - Talk with web developer
*[[6/2or9/2015 | 6/2or9/2015]] - New members, licensing discussion]]
+
*[[8/11/2015 | 8/11]] - Film night, more protocol ideas
*[[5/26/2015 | 5/26/2015 - Final festival work]]
+
*[[8/4/2015 | 8/4]] - Film night, protocol ideas
*[[Festival work | Festival work]]
+
*[[7/21/2015 | 7/21]] - Grant opportunities
*[[5/12or19/2015 | 5/12or19/2015 - FTP work]]
+
*[[7/14/2015 | 7/14]] - New members, general practices, youth programs
*[[5/5/2015 | 5/5/2015 - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion]]
+
*[[7/7/2015 | 7/7]] - Asked to do interview
*[[4/28/2015 | 4/28/2015 - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in]]
+
*[[6/16/2015 | 6/16]] - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle
*[[4/21/2015 | 4/21/2015 - FTP starts, room use, rental system]]
+
*[[6/2or9/2015 | 6/2or9]] - New members, licensing discussion
*[[3/10/2015 | 3/10/2015 - Membership proposal]]
+
*[[5/26/2015 | 5/26]] - Final festival work
*[[2/10/2015 | 2/10/2015 - meeting with MIHU, Blackhole, Oakland Next]]
+
*[[Festival work | Festival work
 +
*[[5/12or19/2015 | 5/12or19]] - FTP work
 +
*[[5/5/2015 | 5/5]] - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion
 +
*[[4/28/2015 | 4/28]] - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in
 +
*[[4/21/2015 | 4/21]] - FTP starts, room use, rental system
 +
*[[3/10/2015 | 3/10]] - Membership proposal
 +
*[[2/10/2015 | 2/10]] - meeting with MIHU, Blackhole, Oakland Next

Revision as of 01:05, 12 November 2015

2015

  • 11/10 - Film night planning, Seeds of Struggle, new member
  • 11/3 - Munny talk
  • 10/72 - Meet with Omnira dance group folks, discussion about sublease vs. fiscal sponsorship
  • 10/20 - Seeds of Struggle post-prod. planning
  • 10/12 - DP class, film night, planning BUGs shoot
  • 9/29 - Film night, Fresno trip in review
  • 9/15 - Big meeting! More Fresno planning
  • 9/8 - Board member,
  • 9/1 - Planning Fresno trip
  • [[Brainstorming Names | Brainstorming names
  • 8/18 - Talk with web developer
  • 8/11 - Film night, more protocol ideas
  • 8/4 - Film night, protocol ideas
  • 7/21 - Grant opportunities
  • 7/14 - New members, general practices, youth programs
  • 7/7 - Asked to do interview
  • 6/16 - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle
  • 6/2or9 - New members, licensing discussion
  • 5/26 - Final festival work
  • [[Festival work | Festival work
  • 5/12or19 - FTP work
  • 5/5 - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion
  • 4/28 - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in
  • 4/21 - FTP starts, room use, rental system
  • 3/10 - Membership proposal
  • 2/10 - meeting with MIHU, Blackhole, Oakland Next