Difference between revisions of "LLC Notes Archive"

From Omni Commons
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(25 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''2015'''
+
'''[[How to write in wiki-ese | HOW TO WRITE IN WIKI-ESE]]: a brief guide for probably anything you'll want to do with our meeting notes, at least. Please get familiar with it and use it on the pad, so that you don't have to go back and format later!'''
 +
 
 +
''Useful links:''
 +
 
 +
[https://pad.riseup.net/p/optikallusions Weekly meeting notes]
 +
 
 +
[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/116dPvQxOxOuhICL-Yz9bl-_Hi0X1SPGEq033UyFQcgc/edit?usp=sharing Equipment checkout form]
 +
 
 +
[https://docs.google.com/document/d/19TUFsRr9Mfos6xOpZtQgzMgaN3EMTedWBb993qsPbsA/edit?usp=sharing Ongoing list of film suggestions] (please order alphabetically and include hyperlink to IMDB or other descriptive page)
 +
 
 +
[https://pad.riseup.net/p/llcbudget Budget discussion]
 +
* [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U0badoGK9nqwJLwG9v-2o3Uz2CM2zIgAkaRzDJp-09c/edit?usp=sharing Drafts of budget]
 +
* [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TSC3ZiPJtGA8CfRnCLvxRmRwkhfy2WIXVe6kOVCQ8NY/edit?usp=sharing Discussion of film courses]
 +
 
 +
''Notes for 2016:''
 +
*[[3/6/2016 | 3/6]] - Marc from CCL, film night survey, reportback on ticket booth proposal
 +
*[[2/28/2016 | 2/28]] - film night changes & research, apply for ticket booth room
 +
*[[2/21/2016 | 2/21]] - Gunshots, HOMEY, street cinema, Women's film night pick, Liberty Hall reportback
 +
*[[2/14/2016 | 2/14]] - Omni fair invite, Super Pandas! Women's film for next month? Liberty Hall
 +
*[[2/7/2016 | 2/7]] - Internal ops
 +
*[[1/24/2016 | 1/24]] - Film nights, report-backs, fixing printers
 +
*[[1/16/2016 | 1/16]] - AltEx party! Chicago Confessional, group process discussion
 +
*[[1/5/2016 | 1/5]] - Changed meeting time, set film nights for Feb
 +
 
 +
''Notes for 2015:''
 +
*[[12/15/2015 | 12/15]] - Seeds of Struggle, SELC reportback
 +
*[[11/17/2015 | 11/17]] - Editing session for Seeds of Struggle
 
*[[11/10/2015 | 11/10]] - Film night planning, Seeds of Struggle, new member
 
*[[11/10/2015 | 11/10]] - Film night planning, Seeds of Struggle, new member
 
*[[11/3/2015 | 11/3]] - Munny talk
 
*[[11/3/2015 | 11/3]] - Munny talk
*[[10/27/2015 | 10/72]] - Meet with Omnira dance group folks, discussion about sublease vs. fiscal sponsorship
+
*[[10/27/2015 | 10/27]] - Meet with Omnira dance group folks, discussion about sublease vs. fiscal sponsorship
*[[10/21/2015 | 10/20]] - Seeds of Struggle post-prod. planning
+
*[[10/20/2015 | 10/20]] - Seeds of Struggle post-prod. planning
 
*[[10/12/2015 | 10/12]] - DP class, film night, planning BUGs shoot
 
*[[10/12/2015 | 10/12]] - DP class, film night, planning BUGs shoot
 
*[[9/29/2015 | 9/29]] - Film night, Fresno trip in review
 
*[[9/29/2015 | 9/29]] - Film night, Fresno trip in review
Line 17: Line 43:
 
*[[7/7/2015 | 7/7]] - Asked to do interview
 
*[[7/7/2015 | 7/7]] - Asked to do interview
 
*[[6/16/2015 | 6/16]] - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle
 
*[[6/16/2015 | 6/16]] - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle
*[[6/2or9/2015 | 6/2or9]] - New members, licensing discussion
+
*[[6/2 or 9/2015 | 6/2 or 9]] - New members, licensing discussion
 
*[[5/26/2015 | 5/26]] - Final festival work
 
*[[5/26/2015 | 5/26]] - Final festival work
 
*[[Festival work | Festival work]]
 
*[[Festival work | Festival work]]
*[[5/12or19/2015 | 5/12or19]] - FTP work
+
*[[5/12 or 19/2015 | 5/12 or 19]] - FTP work
 
*[[5/5/2015 | 5/5]] - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion
 
*[[5/5/2015 | 5/5]] - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion
 
*[[4/28/2015 | 4/28]] - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in
 
*[[4/28/2015 | 4/28]] - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in

Latest revision as of 01:01, 8 March 2016

HOW TO WRITE IN WIKI-ESE: a brief guide for probably anything you'll want to do with our meeting notes, at least. Please get familiar with it and use it on the pad, so that you don't have to go back and format later!

Useful links:

Weekly meeting notes

Equipment checkout form

Ongoing list of film suggestions (please order alphabetically and include hyperlink to IMDB or other descriptive page)

Budget discussion

Notes for 2016:

  • 3/6 - Marc from CCL, film night survey, reportback on ticket booth proposal
  • 2/28 - film night changes & research, apply for ticket booth room
  • 2/21 - Gunshots, HOMEY, street cinema, Women's film night pick, Liberty Hall reportback
  • 2/14 - Omni fair invite, Super Pandas! Women's film for next month? Liberty Hall
  • 2/7 - Internal ops
  • 1/24 - Film nights, report-backs, fixing printers
  • 1/16 - AltEx party! Chicago Confessional, group process discussion
  • 1/5 - Changed meeting time, set film nights for Feb

Notes for 2015:

  • 12/15 - Seeds of Struggle, SELC reportback
  • 11/17 - Editing session for Seeds of Struggle
  • 11/10 - Film night planning, Seeds of Struggle, new member
  • 11/3 - Munny talk
  • 10/27 - Meet with Omnira dance group folks, discussion about sublease vs. fiscal sponsorship
  • 10/20 - Seeds of Struggle post-prod. planning
  • 10/12 - DP class, film night, planning BUGs shoot
  • 9/29 - Film night, Fresno trip in review
  • 9/15 - Big meeting! More Fresno planning
  • 9/8 - Board member,
  • 9/1 - Planning Fresno trip
  • Brainstorming names
  • 8/18 - Talk with web developer
  • 8/11 - Film night, more protocol ideas
  • 8/4 - Film night, protocol ideas
  • 7/21 - Grant opportunities
  • 7/14 - New members, general practices, youth programs
  • 7/7 - Asked to do interview
  • 6/16 - Film night prep, Seeds of Struggle
  • 6/2 or 9 - New members, licensing discussion
  • 5/26 - Final festival work
  • Festival work
  • 5/12 or 19 - FTP work
  • 5/5 - Room use cont., membership cont., festival discussion
  • 4/28 - Room use, membership, FTP submissions start coming in
  • 4/21 - FTP starts, room use, rental system
  • 3/10 - Membership proposal
  • 2/10 - meeting with MIHU, Blackhole, Oakland Next