MoreRecentChanges

From Omni Commons
Revision as of 23:23, 4 February 2021 by Yar (talk | contribs) (list recent changes beyond 30 days)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

17 September 2021

N    13:27  Event:2021/09/16 Delegates diffhist +21,985 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

16 September 2021

 m   20:19  Event:2021/09/02 Delegates diffhist +14 Juul talk contribs Changed sudo room from inactive to active since it was erronously marked as inactive

13 September 2021

N    03:13  Revisioning‎‎ 7 changes history +9,957 [Dkeenan‎ (7×)]
 m   
03:13 (cur | prev) +28 Dkeenan talk contribs →‎OVERVIEW: Participatory structure & schedule
 m   
03:12 (cur | prev) -15 Dkeenan talk contribs
     
03:06 (cur | prev) +1,139 Dkeenan talk contribs
     
02:37 (cur | prev) +298 Dkeenan talk contribs
     
02:32 (cur | prev) +916 Dkeenan talk contribs
     
02:11 (cur | prev) +321 Dkeenan talk contribs
N    
01:59 (cur | prev) +7,270 Dkeenan talk contribs Created page with "== Revisioning Omni's Safer Space, Conflict Resolution & Bans policies (2021). == == Background == July and August 2021 delegates' meetings brought to the fore a lack of fam..."

7 September 2021

     10:41  Event:2021/09/02 Delegates diffhist +9 Yar talk contribs →‎Conflict: clarify
     10:37  Meetings‎‎ 2 changes history +182 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
10:37 (cur | prev) +89 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last week's finance
     
10:37 (cur | prev) +93 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last week's delegates

3 September 2021

N    11:36  Event:2021/09/02 Delegates diffhist +16,742 Yar talk contribs copy from yesterday's pad

26 August 2021

N    19:40  Event:2021/08/26 Finance diffhist +1,272 Yar talk contribs today

24 August 2021

 m   17:33  Lighting‎‎ 3 changes history +33 [Juul‎ (3×)]
 m   
17:33 (cur | prev) +6 Juul talk contribs →‎Color temperature
 m   
17:32 (cur | prev) +17 Juul talk contribs →‎Basement
 m   
17:32 (cur | prev) +10 Juul talk contribs →‎Directness

23 August 2021

N    16:05  Lighting‎‎ 5 changes history +2,486 [Juul‎ (5×)]
     
16:05 (cur | prev) +523 Juul talk contribs →‎Guidelines
 m   
15:58 (cur | prev) +1 Juul talk contribs →‎Flickering
     
15:58 (cur | prev) +22 Juul talk contribs →‎Color temperature
 m   
15:54 (cur | prev) +4 Juul talk contribs
N    
15:54 (cur | prev) +1,936 Juul talk contribs Created page with " = Guidelines = == CRI == We should never buy bulbs that have a CRI rating of less than 85 and 90+ or 95+ should be preferred. Colors will look washed out with lower CRIs. I..."

19 August 2021

     21:15  Meetings diffhist +93 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: tonight
N    21:14  Event:2021/08/19 Delegates diffhist +32,441 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

11 August 2021

     02:29  Event:2021/08/05 Delegates diffhist +100 Yar talk contribs actual yar

5 August 2021

     23:11  Meetings‎‎ 2 changes history +279 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
23:11 (cur | prev) +93 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: tonight
     
19:07 (cur | prev) +186 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last month
N    23:10  Event:2021/08/05 Delegates diffhist +34,626 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     19:06 Move log Yar talk contribs moved page Event:2021/07/02 Delegates to Event:2021/07/01 Delegates
N    19:04  Event:2021/07/15 Delegates diffhist +8,519 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

2 August 2021

     01:34  Electrical diffhist +28 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel A

1 August 2021

     23:51  Electrical‎‎ 2 changes history +27 [Jake‎ (2×)]
     
23:51 (cur | prev) +28 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel A
     
14:26 (cur | prev) -1 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel A

29 July 2021

     21:24  Electrical diffhist +25 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel A

13 July 2021

     19:27  Electrical diffhist +43 Jake talk contribs mention of →‎Panel AC: wires which will be relevant in future
     13:01 Upload log Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel AB mid-replacement.jpg(Circuit breaker panel AB in the wall before being fully screwed in)

2 July 2021

N    03:52  Event:2021/07/02 Delegates diffhist +10,649 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "y Ann'''Omni Delegates' Meeting - July 1, 2021 7pm-9pm''' * Talk at https://meet.google.com/diw-hszw-msr or 515-428-1108 (PIN: 465814905) * Type at https://omnicommons.org/no..."

24 June 2021

     21:53  Electrical diffhist +52 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel AB

18 June 2021

 m   18:16  Collectives diffhist +2 Quahada talk contribs updating some urls from http -> https
     11:19  Meetings diffhist +93 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last night's delegates
N    01:48  Event:2021/06/17 Delegates diffhist +16,396 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

15 June 2021

     07:13 User creation log User account Quahada talk contribs was created by Yar talk contribs and password was sent by email ‎

14 June 2021

     00:09  Electrical‎‎ 2 changes history +223 [Jake‎ (2×)]
     
00:09 (cur | prev) +34 Jake talk contribs add link to "old breaker diagram"
     
00:08 (cur | prev) +189 Jake talk contribs add circuit descriptions from "old panel map" →‎Panel AB

9 June 2021

N    01:21  Cancelled Panels‎‎ 3 changes history +2,216 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
01:21 (cur | prev) +32 Yar talk contribs CANCEL CULTURE
     
01:18 (cur | prev) +39 Yar talk contribs thumbnails and clearing
N    
01:16 (cur | prev) +2,145 Yar talk contribs move content from old electrical revisions
N    01:20  Cancelled panels diffhist +30 Yar talk contribs redirect Tag: New redirect
     01:19  Electrical‎‎ 10 changes history -5,878 [Yar‎ (10×)]
     
01:19 (cur | prev) +11 Yar talk contribs see cancelled panels
     
01:05 (cur | prev) -330 Yar talk contribs remove fan panel
     
01:02 (cur | prev) -2,765 Yar talk contribs remove old verbose stuff, we have a working culture now
     
01:00 (cur | prev) -230 Yar talk contribs see floorplans page
     
00:50 (cur | prev) -705 Yar talk contribs removed AC
     
00:48 (cur | prev) -1,047 Yar talk contribs →‎Panels: remove AA, ADA, BAA
     
00:44 (cur | prev) -112 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AA: just remove this section
     
00:44 (cur | prev) -670 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AA: cancelled
     
00:42 (cur | prev) -28 Yar talk contribs 3 to go
     
00:41 (cur | prev) -2 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AE: replaced tonight
N    01:03  Floorplans diffhist +23 Yar talk contribs redirect Tag: New redirect

8 June 2021

     19:46  Electrical‎‎ 5 changes history -228 [Yar‎ (5×)]
     
19:46 (cur | prev) +1 Yar talk contribs jpg -> jpeg
     
19:45 (cur | prev) +4 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AD: new photo
     
19:42 (cur | prev) +6 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AD: fix more syntax
     
19:41 (cur | prev) +2 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AD: fix syntax
     
19:39 (cur | prev) -241 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AD: last night's work
     19:44 Upload log Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Panel-ad-new.jpeg(Panel AD after last night's work)

5 June 2021

     13:56  Event:2021/06/03 Delegates‎‎ 2 changes history +307 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
13:56 (cur | prev) +309 Yar talk contribs →‎Fundraising Letter: explain what happened during the meeting
     
13:50 (cur | prev) -2 Yar talk contribs →‎discussion: fix line break error

3 June 2021

     21:10  Meetings diffhist +93 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: tonight
N    21:09  Event:2021/06/03 Delegates diffhist +22,230 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     16:06  Finance Meeting Notes Template‎‎ 2 changes history -94 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
 m   
16:06 (cur | prev) +10 Tunabananas talk contribs
     
16:06 (cur | prev) -104 Tunabananas talk contribs updated finance mtg template
N    16:05  Event:2019/07/22 Finance‎‎ 2 changes history +1,505 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
 m   
16:05 (cur | prev) +22 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    
16:01 (cur | prev) +1,483 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 22 July 2019 * URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/omnifinance * Trello Boards: https://trello.com/ocmoney * Fiscal Policies & Procedu..."
N    16:04  Event:2019/07/08 Finance‎‎ 2 changes history +1,044 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
 m   
16:04 (cur | prev) +22 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    
16:01 (cur | prev) +1,022 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 08 July 2019 * URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/omnifinance * Trello Boards: https://trello.com/ocmoney * Fiscal Policies & Procedu..."
N    16:03  Event:2020/01/06 Finance diffhist +1,199 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 6 January 2020 =Attendees= Jenny, Laura, Cheryl =Updates= *990s filed * Haven't heard back about property taxes * Herc Rentals contacted Brian..."
N    16:03  Event:2019/10/07 Finance diffhist +1,143 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 7 October 2019 * URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/omnifinance * Trello Boards: https://trello.com/ocmoney * Fiscal Policies & Proce..."
N    16:02  Event:2019/09/23 Finance diffhist +1,984 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Finance/Fundraising Meeting - 23 September 2019 * URL of this pad: https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/omnifinance * Trello Boards: https://trello.com/ocmoney * Fiscal Policies & Pr..."

29 May 2021

     17:55 Upload log Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Old-omni-sticker.png(An old sticker we found in the building, presumably from the 80s or 90s)

24 May 2021

     20:29  HowToOmni‎‎ 19 changes history +2,447 [Yar‎ (19×)]
     
20:29 (cur | prev) +35 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: explain what yar did
     
20:28 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: rearrange arrows
     
20:25 (cur | prev) +312 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: fix again
     
20:25 (cur | prev) +191 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: binary search 4
     
20:24 (cur | prev) +69 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: binary search 3
     
20:24 (cur | prev) -573 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: just the first line?
     
20:23 (cur | prev) +259 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: fix syntax?
     
20:22 (cur | prev) +80 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: binary search 2
     
20:21 (cur | prev) -9 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: binary search 1b
     
20:21 (cur | prev) +290 Yar talk contribs →‎sarah: binary search 1
     
20:20 (cur | prev) -643 Yar talk contribs sarah's thing breaks it?
     
20:17 (cur | prev) +688 Yar talk contribs paste in sarah's version
     
20:03 (cur | prev) +14 Yar talk contribs foretoc
     
20:02 (cur | prev) +4 Yar talk contribs no headers
     
20:01 (cur | prev) -4 Yar talk contribs headers
     
20:01 (cur | prev) +110 Yar talk contribs draft sections
     
19:58 (cur | prev) -9 Yar talk contribs graph
     
19:57 (cur | prev) -1 Yar talk contribs this isn't markdown
     
19:56 (cur | prev) +1,634 Yar talk contribs yar's interpretation of sarah's version of the flowchart

21 May 2021

N    17:51  HowToOmni‎‎ 4 changes history +1,172 [Yar‎ (4×)]
     
17:51 (cur | prev) +48 Yar talk contribs explain
     
17:50 (cur | prev) -6 Yar talk contribs aha
     
17:48 (cur | prev) -10 Yar talk contribs 2nd attempt
N    
17:47 (cur | prev) +1,140 Yar talk contribs first attempt at flow chart
N    17:24  TestMermaid diffhist +313 Yar talk contribs copy tutorial text from mermaid github

20 May 2021

     22:38  Meetings diffhist +142 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: tonight
N    22:37  Event:2021/05/20 Delegates diffhist +23,725 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

17 May 2021

     18:17  Meetings diffhist +95 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last week's commons

13 May 2021

     19:24  Electrical diffhist +122 Jake talk contribs several changes reflecting electrical updates
     18:28 Upload log Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel BAA after cancel.jpg(This is a picture of panel BAA after all circuit breakers were removed and the panel labeled as a junction box only)

12 May 2021

     13:41  Electrical‎‎ 2 changes history +341 [Jake‎ (2×)]
     
13:41 (cur | prev) +137 Jake talk contribs add info for →‎Panel AD
     
13:27 (cur | prev) +204 Jake talk contribs we cancelled the feed to →‎Panel AC

11 May 2021

N    03:49  Event:2021/05/10 Commons diffhist +15,892 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

7 May 2021

     17:10  Meetings‎‎ 4 changes history +422 [Yar‎ (4×)]
     
17:10 (cur | prev) +5 Yar talk contribs describe notes
     
17:09 (cur | prev) +246 Yar talk contribs links
     
16:36 (cur | prev) -2 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: typo
     
16:35 (cur | prev) +173 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: last night's delegates
N    16:52  Event:2021/05/06 Delegates‎‎ 3 changes history +15,501 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
16:52 (cur | prev) -27 Yar talk contribs notetakers
     
16:52 (cur | prev) +128 Yar talk contribs discussions postponed
N    
16:08 (cur | prev) +15,400 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     16:31  Delegates Meeting Notes Template diffhist -636 Yar talk contribs MUCH SIMPLER

3 May 2021

N    23:24  Event:2021/05/03 Commons‎‎ 2 changes history +2,510 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
23:24 (cur | prev) +48 Yar talk contribs who
N    
19:11 (cur | prev) +2,462 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     19:37  Meetings diffhist +122 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: today's commons

1 May 2021

29 April 2021

     13:13  Electrical‎‎ 9 changes history +945 [Yar‎; Jake‎ (8×)]
     
13:13 (cur | prev) +112 Jake talk contribs update recommendation for →‎Fan Panel
     
13:10 (cur | prev) +487 Jake talk contribs add info about a wire inside →‎Panel D
     
12:51 (cur | prev) +12 Jake talk contribs replace picture of →‎Panel AA
     
12:49 (cur | prev) +58 Jake talk contribs add pic of inside →‎Panel A
     
12:46 (cur | prev) +39 Jake talk contribs new pic of Panel D, remove panel AA from FP TODO list
     
08:41 (cur | prev) +238 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel AB: beware
     
02:29 (cur | prev) -133 Jake talk contribs remove unused circuits from →‎Panel A: after cancelling →‎Panel AA
     
02:13 (cur | prev) +148 Jake talk contribs add picture of FAN PANEL and edit its info
     
02:04 (cur | prev) -16 Jake talk contribs →‎Panel AA
     12:50  (Upload log) [Jake‎ (4×)]
     
12:50 Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel-AA-2021-04-29.jpeg(panel AA after being totally disconnected, with an unknown circuit labeled according to best guess 2021-04-29)
     
12:47 Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel-A-2021-04-29.jpeg(panel A after cancelling "Dryer" and "Panel AA" and an unused 20A, 2021-04-29)
     
12:40 Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel-D-2021-04-29.jpeg(a picture of Panel D on 2021-04-29 after moving two circuits over from Panel AA)
     
02:10 Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Fan-panel-downstairs.jpeg(picture of a two-pole Federal Pacific circuit breaker in the basement of Omni, near the ceiling, near the West side of the bottom of the North staircase (as of 2021-04-21))

28 April 2021

N    14:27  Event:2021/04/27 Finance diffhist +4,325 Tunabananas talk contribs adding emailed finance mtg notes

27 April 2021

     23:26 Upload log Jake talk contribs uploaded File:Panel-ad.gif
     23:12  Electrical diffhist +92 Jake talk contribs panel AB is also Federal Pacifit
     21:05  Finances Working Group diffhist +4 Tunabananas talk contribs ok what's going on with the archival addon??
     20:47  Working Groups‎‎ 2 changes history +88 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
20:47 (cur | prev) +50 Tunabananas talk contribs update wg info
     
20:44 (cur | prev) +38 Tunabananas talk contribs add links to fundraising and finance wg pages

19 April 2021

     19:59  Meetings diffhist +143 Yar talk contribs →‎2020: jesse call
N    19:57  Event:2020/12/17 Jesse diffhist +8,112 Yar talk contribs copy from email

15 April 2021

     21:42  Meetings diffhist +194 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: tonight
N    21:39  Event:2021/04/15 Delegates diffhist +19,680 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

12 April 2021

     22:06  Meetings‎‎ 4 changes history +546 [Yar‎ (4×)]
     
22:06 (cur | prev) +43 Yar talk contribs →‎2021
     
22:06 (cur | prev) +50 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: operations coordinator
     
22:02 (cur | prev) +182 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: april
     
18:54 (cur | prev) +271 Yar talk contribs some recent meetings
N    22:02  Event:2021/04/12 Commons diffhist +1,561 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     12:14  Collectives diffhist +14 Tunabananas talk contribs
     12:11  (Upload log) [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
12:11 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:ANV-logo.png
     
12:06 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:ANV-logo.svg

2 April 2021

     00:14  Delegates Meeting Notes Template‎‎ 2 changes history +14 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
00:14 (cur | prev) +14 Yar talk contribs agenda items in intros
     
00:08 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs roles before intros
N    00:07  Event:2021/04/01 Delegates diffhist +25,189 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

30 March 2021

     12:41  Clutter‎‎ 3 changes history +122 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
12:41 (cur | prev) +2 Yar talk contribs →‎claimed: line breaks
     
12:40 (cur | prev) +79 Yar talk contribs claimed
     
02:16 (cur | prev) +41 Yar talk contribs definitely goes

29 March 2021

N    20:31  Clutter‎‎ 3 changes history +515 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
20:31 (cur | prev) +475 Yar talk contribs all them
     
20:29 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs smaller
N    
20:29 (cur | prev) +40 Yar talk contribs test first image
     20:27  (Upload log) [Yar‎ (12×)]
     
20:27 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-wood.jpg
     
20:26 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-wheelchair.jpg
     
20:26 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-table.jpg
     
20:26 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-suitcase.jpg
     
20:20 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-sewing.jpg
     
20:01 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-piano.jpg
     
20:01 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-mixer.jpg
     
20:00 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-lamp.jpg
     
20:00 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-cooler.jpg
     
19:59 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-chairs.jpg
     
19:53 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-cart.jpg
     
19:52 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Clutter-bookshelf.jpg
N    19:51  Event:2021/03/29 Commons diffhist +12,982 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

22 March 2021

N    22:53  Event:2021/03/22 Commons diffhist +10,032 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

18 March 2021

N    19:16  Event:2021/03/11 Delegates diffhist +18,860 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

9 March 2021

N    23:17  Occupy Wordpress Deprecated diffhist +214 Yar talk contribs landing page
N    22:58  How to Request an Event‎‎ 3 changes history +2,818 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
22:58 (cur | prev) +4 Yar talk contribs space
     
22:58 (cur | prev) +15 Yar talk contribs bigger box
N    
22:57 (cur | prev) +2,799 Yar talk contribs deprecating occupy wordpress, moving content to wiki
N    22:43  Covid Protocol diffhist +6,229 Yar talk contribs deprecating occupy wordpress, copying content to wiki
N    22:38  Our Spaces diffhist +3,947 Yar talk contribs deprecating occupy wordpress, moving content to wiki
N    22:25  Lease Policy and Fee Structure diffhist +2,676 Yar talk contribs deprecating occupy wordpress, copying contents to wiki
     22:22  (Upload log) [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
22:22 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:OmniRentalPolicy.pdf(Omni Commons Rental Policy and Fee Structure deprecating occupy wordpress, moving contents to wiki)
     
22:20 Yar talk contribs uploaded File:OOCBallroomPrepandCleaningResponsibilities.pdf(Omni Commons Ballroom Prep and Cleaning Responsibilities Guide deprecating occupy wordpress, copying its content to wiki)
N    22:21  Ballroom Event Guide diffhist +4,213 Yar talk contribs deprecating occupy wordpress, copying content to wiki

5 March 2021

     21:03  Bylaws‎‎ 2 changes history +130 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
21:03 (cur | prev) -2 Yar talk contribs italics
     
21:03 (cur | prev) +132 Yar talk contribs reminder to update when groups join or leave
     20:24  Meetings‎‎ 15 changes history +11,647 [Yar‎ (15×)]
     
20:24 (cur | prev) +18 Yar talk contribs collapsible sections need to be h2?
     
01:42 (cur | prev) -21 Yar talk contribs →‎2018: oops i did it again
     
01:42 (cur | prev) +4,821 Yar talk contribs →‎2018: all i think
     
01:12 (cur | prev) +9 Yar talk contribs →‎2019: 01-17 was delegates
     
01:11 (cur | prev) -28 Yar talk contribs →‎2019: fix blank row
     
01:11 (cur | prev) +3,125 Yar talk contribs →‎2019: everything, i think
     
00:44 (cur | prev) +86 Yar talk contribs 2020-04-23 summary
     
00:40 (cur | prev) +2 Yar talk contribs →‎2020: fix syntax
     
00:40 (cur | prev) +1,935 Yar talk contribs →‎2020: all of them, i think
     
00:23 (cur | prev) +4 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: healing circles
     
00:21 (cur | prev) +254 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: add some summaries of delegates meetings
     
00:11 (cur | prev) +1,262 Yar talk contribs →‎2021: fill in all the recent meetings
     
00:04 (cur | prev) +32 Yar talk contribs →‎2015: no wrap try again
     
00:03 (cur | prev) +13 Yar talk contribs →‎2015: fix nowrap
     
00:01 (cur | prev) +135 Yar talk contribs don't wrap dates
     20:13  Welcome to the Omni Commons diffhist +19 Yar talk contribs →‎How To Participate: read meeting notes
     01:15  Event:2018/12/20 diffhist -11,261 Yar talk contribs redirect duplicate Tag: New redirect

4 March 2021

     23:59  Meetings‎‎ 10 changes history +975 [Yar‎ (10×)]
     
23:59 (cur | prev) +800 Yar talk contribs stubs for newer years
     
23:55 (cur | prev) -175 Yar talk contribs h1 sections
     
23:54 (cur | prev) -8 Yar talk contribs sections
     
23:43 (cur | prev) +47 Yar talk contribs test collapsible title
     
23:40 (cur | prev) +51 Yar talk contribs nowrap captions
     
23:39 (cur | prev) +39 Yar talk contribs collapsed
     
23:37 (cur | prev) +406 Yar talk contribs years
     
23:34 (cur | prev) +21 Yar talk contribs caption?
     
23:33 (cur | prev) -230 Yar talk contribs remove the dpl, make it collapsible
     
23:27 (cur | prev) +24 Yar talk contribs dpl -> dynamicpagelist
N    23:44  Template:Collapse top‎‎ 2 changes history 0 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
23:44 (cur | prev) -1,558 Yar talk contribs no, that didn't work Tag: Blanking
N    
23:43 (cur | prev) +1,558 Yar talk contribs copy from wikipedia
     23:23  Bylaws diffhist -2,094 Yar talk contribs updated member collectives
N    23:02  Event:2021/03/04 Delegates diffhist +37,051 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     19:36  Electrical‎‎ 6 changes history +1,409 [Yar‎ (6×)]
     
19:36 (cur | prev) +40 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel BAAA: it's still there on the wall
     
19:34 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs →‎Panel B: B 9 & 10 serves multiple things
     
19:27 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs phat beets -> anv
     
17:22 (cur | prev) +744 Yar talk contribs kent's inspection
     
17:11 (cur | prev) +11 Yar talk contribs panels are a subcategory
     
17:09 (cur | prev) +614 Yar talk contribs document federal electric panels

2 March 2021

N    20:47  Event:2021/03/02 comms diffhist +4,422 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
N    15:16  Event:2021/03/02 finfun‎‎ 4 changes history +2,699 [Yar‎ (4×)]
     
15:16 (cur | prev) +205 Yar talk contribs gdoc links
     
15:14 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs fix header format
     
15:13 (cur | prev) +21 Yar talk contribs format headers
N    
15:12 (cur | prev) +2,473 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

25 February 2021

     22:38  Delegates Meeting Notes Template‎‎ 3 changes history -1,631 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
22:38 (cur | prev) -17 Yar talk contribs redundant
     
22:36 (cur | prev) -1,637 Yar talk contribs try brevity
     
22:29 (cur | prev) +23 Yar talk contribs define quorum
N    22:27  Event:2021/02/25 Delegates‎‎ 3 changes history +27,453 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
22:27 (cur | prev) -32 Yar talk contribs simpler topic titles for shorter links
     
22:27 (cur | prev) -88 Yar talk contribs listing the minutes breaks formatting
N    
22:25 (cur | prev) +27,573 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
N    22:25  MediaWiki:Spam-whitelist diffhist +417 Yar talk contribs don't block youtu.be links

18 February 2021

     22:23  Event:2021/01/07 Delegates diffhist 0 Yar talk contribs fix year
     22:23  Event:2021/02/04 Delegates diffhist 0 Yar talk contribs fix year
     22:23  Event:2021/02/11 diffhist 0 Yar talk contribs fix year
N    22:23  Event:2021/02/18 Delegates‎‎ 2 changes history +28,924 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
22:23 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs bump year
N    
22:22 (cur | prev) +28,924 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     22:22  Delegates Meeting Notes Template diffhist 0 Yar talk contribs new year

16 February 2021

N    22:11  Event:2021/02/16 Comms‎‎ 2 changes history +3,450 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
22:11 (cur | prev) +3 Yar talk contribs
N    
20:35 (cur | prev) +3,447 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

15 February 2021

     16:14  Event:2021/02/11 diffhist +9 Yar talk contribs fix some typos & a misheard word

11 February 2021

N    23:53  Event:2021/02/11‎‎ 2 changes history +33,114 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
23:53 (cur | prev) +14 Yar talk contribs
N    
23:12 (cur | prev) +33,100 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

9 February 2021

N    20:16  Event:2021/02/09 Comms diffhist +4,409 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

4 February 2021

N    23:23  MoreRecentChanges diffhist +45 Yar talk contribs list recent changes beyond 30 days
N    23:21  Event:2021/02/04 Delegates diffhist +9,981 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

3 February 2021

     16:36  Join diffhist +187 Yar talk contribs tentative edits with input from maryann

2 February 2021

N    20:52  Finance/Fundraising 2.2.21‎‎ 2 changes history +3,659 [Yar‎; Jane Welford‎]
     
20:52 (cur | prev) +55 Yar talk contribs format, names, pronouns
N    
19:40 (cur | prev) +3,604 Jane Welford talk contribs Created page with "2.2.21 Omni Fin/Fun (Building? just kidding)Working Group 2pm Discussion of Loans and Grants work. How to do it together w/screen sharing Rotate Facilitating and Note taking..."
     17:21  Working Groups diffhist +12 Jane Welford talk contribs
     03:28  Accessibility diffhist -306 Yar talk contribs updates about wheelchair bathroom

31 January 2021

     15:00 Deletion log Yar talk contribs changed visibility of 2 revisions on page Event:2021/01/28 Delegates: content hidden ‎(redact personal info)
     14:59  Event:2021/01/28 Delegates diffhist -237 Yar talk contribs redact personal info

28 January 2021

N    22:30  (log details removed)2 changes history +34,935 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
22:30 (cur | prev) -1 Yar talk contribs fix line break
N    
22:29 (cur | prev) +34,936 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
 m   17:56  Finance/Fundraising 1.26.21‎‎ 2 changes history +9 [Jane Welford‎ (2×)]
 m   
17:56 (cur | prev) +7 Jane Welford talk contribs
 m   
17:47 (cur | prev) +2 Jane Welford talk contribs

27 January 2021

 m   20:01  Finances diffhist -101 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Financial Statements
     19:59  (Upload log) [Tunabananas‎ (3×)]
     
19:59 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OC ProfitAndLoss 2019.pdf
     
19:59 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OC BalanceSheet 2019.pdf
     
19:56 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OC 2019 990.pdf
N    11:13  Finance/Fundraising 1.26.21 diffhist +4,607 Jane Welford talk contribs Created page with "Omni Fin/Fun working group 1.26.21 Draft Decisions and Notes. (Please correct, add to, as needed) 1. We have approved Sarah Lockhart as Omni Commons bookkeeper 2. We need..."

21 January 2021

N    22:16  Event:2021/01/21 Delegates diffhist +14,049 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

7 January 2021

N    22:36  Event:2021/01/07 Delegates diffhist +19,587 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     20:22  Delegates Meeting Notes Template diffhist +6 Yar talk contribs other brief announcements

13 December 2020

     17:44  Collectives diffhist +607 Tunabananas talk contribs

3 December 2020

N    21:52  Event:2020/12/03 Delegates diffhist +10,638 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

25 November 2020

     12:36 Upload log Yar talk contribs uploaded File:Omni swirl logo hi res.jpeg(High resolution version of the Omni Commons swirl logo)

24 November 2020

     15:54  Collectives‎‎ 2 changes history -476 [Yar‎ (2×)]
     
15:54 (cur | prev) +665 Yar talk contribs expand some
     
15:51 (cur | prev) -1,141 Yar talk contribs update the list with placeholders

19 November 2020

N    21:13  Event:2020/11/19 Delegates diffhist +12,497 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

5 November 2020

     21:31  Delegates Meeting Notes Template‎‎ 3 changes history -163 [Yar‎ (3×)]
     
21:31 (cur | prev) -2 Yar talk contribs merge proposals & discussions
     
21:30 (cur | prev) -41 Yar talk contribs merge fin/fun & update meeting time
     
21:28 (cur | prev) -120 Yar talk contribs new google meet url
N    21:27  Event:2020/11/05 Delegates diffhist +9,080 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

15 October 2020

N    21:07  Event:2020/10/15 Delegates diffhist +17,159 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

1 October 2020

N    21:04  Event:2020/10/01 Delegates diffhist +23,063 Yar talk contribs copy from pad

17 September 2020

N    21:28  Event:2020/09/17 Delegates diffhist +8,329 Yar talk contribs copy from pad
     19:33  Event:2020/09/03 Delegates diffhist +445 Yar talk contribs 2 weeks later

4 September 2020

3 September 2020

     21:07  Working Groups diffhist 0 Jane Welford talk contribs
N    20:48  Event:2020/09/03 Delegates diffhist +12,994 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "'''Omni Delegates' Meeting - 3 Sep 2020 7pm-9pm''' 1. Joining info: * First Thursdays: https://meet.google.com/rwn-evqu-dpw ** Join by phone: +1 585-340-7889‬ PIN: ‪920 5..."
     19:18  Delegates Meeting Notes Template‎‎ 2 changes history +421 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
19:18 (cur | prev) +174 Tunabananas talk contribs added instructions to top of template
     
18:54 (cur | prev) +247 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    18:51  Event:2020/08/20 Delegates diffhist +10,131 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 20 August 2020 7pm-9pm First Thursdays: * Videochat: https://meet.google.com/rwn-evqu-dpw * Join by phone: +1 585-340-7889‬ PIN: ‪920 569 482‬..."

24 August 2020

     21:01  Calendar‎‎ 7 changes history 0 [Yar‎ (7×)]
 m   
21:01 (cur | prev) +35 Yar talk contribs Reverted edits by Yar (talk) to last revision by Scylla Tag: Rollback
     
20:58 (cur | prev) +7 Yar talk contribs →‎Event list (chronological): test category
     
20:54 (cur | prev) +22 Yar talk contribs →‎Event list (chronological): not
     
20:54 (cur | prev) -44 Yar talk contribs →‎Event list (chronological): simpler
     
20:51 (cur | prev) -42 Yar talk contribs →‎Event list (chronological): fewer options?
     
20:50 (cur | prev) 0 Yar talk contribs order by create date until bug fixed
     
20:49 (cur | prev) +22 Yar talk contribs does notcategory fix bug?

20 August 2020

N    01:23  Event:2020/08/06 Delegates diffhist +13,454 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "(what is virtual attending link for next 8/20 meeting? from Bunker LLC) Omni Delegates' Meeting - 06 August 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these no..."

5 August 2020

N    21:08  Event:2020/07/02 Delegates diffhist +31,381 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 2 July 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes] **..."
N    21:06  Event:2020/07/16 Delegates diffhist +23,364 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - Day Month 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes]..."

4 July 2020

     07:58  Welcome to the Omni Commons diffhist +8 Jane Welford talk contribs →‎News & Updates
     07:43  Working Groups‎‎ 3 changes history +39 [Jane Welford‎ (3×)]
     
07:43 (cur | prev) +16 Jane Welford talk contribs
 m   
07:41 (cur | prev) +61 Jane Welford talk contribs
     
07:38 (cur | prev) -38 Jane Welford talk contribs

30 June 2020

N    22:27  Event:2020/06/18 Delegates diffhist +20,188 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 18 June 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes] **..."

18 June 2020

     13:08  Banned‎‎ 3 changes history +340 [Juul‎ (3×)]
 m   
13:08 (cur | prev) 0 Juul talk contribs →‎Individuals asked to leave or banned from the Omni physical space
     
13:08 (cur | prev) +147 Juul talk contribs →‎Individuals asked to leave or banned from the Omni physical space
     
10:51 (cur | prev) +193 Juul talk contribs
     13:07  (Upload log) [Juul‎ (3×)]
     
13:07 Juul talk contribs uploaded File:Steve kingsley.png(Steve Kingsley)
     
10:50 Juul talk contribs uploaded File:Carl crott.jpg(Newer photo of Carl Crott. From his LinkedIn. He blacked out the area over his shorts himself.)
     
10:47 Juul talk contribs uploaded File:Carl crott face.jpg(Carl Crott (older photo))

14 June 2020

N    19:46  Event:2020/06/14 Fundraising diffhist +2,092 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "'''Omni Fundraising Committee Meeting June 14, 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm''' Decisions, notes. == Present == * Jane, Rachel, Mary-Ann, Mai, Robb, John ==Roles== * Welcome and sh..."

7 June 2020

     17:08  Crisis Resources‎‎ 3 changes history +143 [Tunabananas‎ (3×)]
     
17:08 (cur | prev) +186 Tunabananas talk contribs
     
17:07 (cur | prev) +76 Tunabananas talk contribs added Alameda County Crisis Hotline for mental health emergencies
 m   
01:12 (cur | prev) -119 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    16:34  Event:2020/05/07 Delegates diffhist +7,048 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 7 May 2020 7pm-9pm === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes] ** Meeting Roles ** Delegates Count ** Access Check-in * Check-ins, Updates & Report..."
N    16:32  Event:2020/06/04 Delegates‎‎ 2 changes history +19,158 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
 m   
16:32 (cur | prev) -8 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Last Meeting Notes
N    
16:31 (cur | prev) +19,166 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "Omni Delegates' Meeting - 04 June 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes] **..."
N    16:11  Fundraising Meeting Notes Template diffhist +959 Tunabananas talk contribs created fundraising mtg notes template
 m   16:02  Event:2020/04/20 Fundraising diffhist +26 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    16:01  Event:2020/06/07 Fundraising‎‎ 2 changes history +6,385 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
16:01 (cur | prev) -57 Tunabananas talk contribs
N    
15:59 (cur | prev) +6,442 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "7 June 2020 - 1-2pm We will meet through https://meet.jit.si/omninom Dial in number +512.647.1431 then pin is: 583 224 366# == Agenda == * Facilitator - Mai * Who will reco..."
N    16:00  Event:2020/05/07 Fundraising diffhist +1,746 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "7 May 2020 - 2-3pm * To Join: - https://meet.jit.si/omninom ** To join your meeting, dial +1.512.402.2718 and then enter the pin. *** PIN: 583 224 366 = Attendees = * Jenny..."
 m   13:04  Event:2020/03/05 Delegates meeting diffhist +19 Tunabananas talk contribs formatting

6 June 2020

28 May 2020

     13:52  (Upload log) [Tunabananas‎ (3×)]
     
13:52 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OOC 2017 990.pdf
     
13:52 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OOC 2018 990.pdf
     
13:47 Tunabananas talk contribs uploaded File:OOC 2019 990.pdf
     13:15  Finances‎‎ 5 changes history +516 [Tunabananas‎ (5×)]
     
13:15 (cur | prev) +3 Tunabananas talk contribs
 m   
13:08 (cur | prev) +4 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Financial Information
     
13:08 (cur | prev) -1 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Current Monthly Expenses
     
13:07 (cur | prev) -3 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Current Monthly Expenses
     
13:06 (cur | prev) +513 Tunabananas talk contribs updated with recent numbers, added sudo mesh

2 May 2020

N    21:50  User:Hp printer setup diffhist +4,741 Hp printer setup talk contribs Created page with "'''123.hp.com/setup - HP Printer Setup and Configuration''' [https://123hp.biz/ 123.hp.com/setup] aims to provide you HP printer setup and installation. We also offer relevan..."

30 April 2020

N    16:22  Event:2020/04/30 Fundraising‎‎ 2 changes history +14,415 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
16:22 (cur | prev) +235 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Action Items
N    
16:13 (cur | prev) +14,180 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "'''30 April 2020 - 2-3pm''' * To Join: - https://meet.jit.si/omninom ** To join your meeting, dial +1.512.402.2718 and then enter the pin. *** PIN: 583 224 366 = Attendees..."

23 April 2020

N    21:45  Event:2020/04/23 Delegates Meeting‎‎ 2 changes history +14,356 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
     
21:45 (cur | prev) +18 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Upcoming Meetings
N    
21:38 (cur | prev) +14,338 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with " Omni Delegates' Meeting - April 23 2020 7pm-9pm === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes] ** Meeting Roles ** Delegates Count ** Access Check-in * Check-ins, Updates & R..."
     21:43  Delegates Meeting Notes Template diffhist +294 Tunabananas talk contribs updated mtg template w/ updated WG info + sudo mesh
N    21:37  Event:2020/04/16 Delegates Meeting diffhist +12,158 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with " Omni Delegates' Meeting - April 16 2020 7pm-9pm for instructions on preparing and archiving these notes, please see the bottom === Agenda === * Introductions [15 minutes]..."

20 April 2020

N    20:31  Event:2020/04/20 Fundraising‎‎ 2 changes history +4,115 [Tunabananas‎ (2×)]
 m   
20:31 (cur | prev) +36 Tunabananas talk contribs →‎Action Items
N    
20:30 (cur | prev) +4,079 Tunabananas talk contribs Created page with "'''20 April 2020 - 2pm''' * Link to videochat: https://omnicommons.live/makeitrain * Next Meeting: 30 April 2020, 2pm [location TBD] = Attendees = * Mary Ann, Robb, Jenny, Si..."

16 April 2020